Trading my rares (Magnezone Prime, Pachirisu, etc...)

Azrakel

I have the following cards for trade in my binder (quantity, card name, card #, then a price from trollandtoad), the price from trollandtoad is there to help me/you place a value on the card (online worth may vary). I was trying to make an electric deck, but it was getting expensive.

For Trade

2x Pachirisu 18~ $25

Magnezone Prime 96~ $25

Zekrom 47~ $5

Houndoom Prime 82~ $3

Gliscor 4~ $1

Palkia 19~ $1

Bellosom 1~ $1

Want (if you use trollandtoad for a estimate of value it may vary, specifically for the rare candies and energy)

Double Colorless Energy, Rainbow Energy

Rare Candy

Water, grass, and physic pokemon (be reasonable with offers)

I have the following cards for trade in my binder (quantity, card name, card #, then a price from trollandtoad), the price from trollandtoad is there to help me/you place a value on the card (online worth may vary). I was trying to make an electric deck, but it was getting expensive.

For Trade

2x Pachirisu 18~ $25

Magnezone Prime 96~ $25

Zekrom 47~ $5

Houndoom Prime 82~ $3

Gliscor 4~ $1

Palkia 19~ $1

Bellosom 1~ $1

Want (if you use trollandtoad for a estimate of value it may vary, specifically for the rare candies and energy)

Double Colorless Energy, Rainbow Energy

Rare Candy

Water, grass, and physic pokemon (be reasonable with offers)

I need your 2x Pachirisu, Magnezone Prime & Zekrom. For trade I have Double Colorless Energy, Rainbow Energy and a ton of water, grass & psychic Pokemon. Is there any one's you want in particular? I'll come back and update this post with all the rare one's I have, but please let me know if you need any common/uncommon one's, there is just way to many to name.

Archived