Sign in to follow this  
zekrom7682

[GAME] General - Inactive disconnect window hidden behind card previews

zekrom7682

Hi,

Since the new UI has been released,

I lost a battle because the "inactivity auto-lose timeout window" opens behind the card preview windows.

I was checking the opponents cards, and had the "on mouseover" card preview + the right click card preview open at the same time.... Then the "inactivity timeout window" opens behind the other preview windows... and the UI freezes a bit. Impossible for me to click on the dismiss "need more time" button because it's hidden behind the preview windows... I try to close the preview windows, but by the time the Windows "un-freeze" / dissapears, I've lost the match for timeout... :-(

These type of "confirm or lose" windows need to be displayed on top of all other windows.

--

as a side remark :

It would also be nice if actions such as previewing opponents cards (via right clicks) be taken into account as active actions so as to avoid unnessary disconnects, especially since I find the new UI and animations increases the overall timeplay.

Speaking of which, is there a way to disactivate the "on mouseover" card preview ?  If I want to preview, I can right click on the cards. I find the "on mouseover" preview, while nice for new players, can get annoying and slows down overall gameplay once the user nows how to right click.

A disactivate option for the auto-"suggest card" would be also nice. ;-)

Cheers.

zekrom7682

Here's a screenshot that shows the prompt windows being blocked by preview windows :

The Freeze-Blocked by hidden prompt bug rehappened.

zekrom7682

Happened again... Disconnect Prompt window hidden by card preview... Impossible to close preview until the prompt timer runs out and I lose :-(

wyzyrp

I met another problem that was I couldnt move my card or attack till inactive warning appeared and I losed (my connection still working)

zekrom7682

Ugh... It happened yet again !!!! 

I found that sometimes when it is a single card preview you can click on the top right (X) close window of the  disconnect prompt.  However when the preview cards include Items and evolutions.... you can't even see the (X)  ... and then it's game over (auto lose) even if you are winning... Frustrating !!!! :-(

Mod_Poplar

Hey there!

This is a known bug which the Dev team is working to resolve. There is currently no way to disable mouse-over zoom, but I can give your feedback to the Dev team for consideration!

Additionally, please feel free to create a support ticket if you've lost any Tournament Tickets due to this bug. The support team may be able to investigate that for you. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your report and your input! I'll go ahead and close this thread now.