I can't play.

tiagoxas

Re-Install Flashplayer (Dont reinstall it to 10.3.183.5 is currently buggy is massively animation lag) Install it to the version before 10.3.183.5 or intstall it to the latest beta version.

This Error rarely happens to me when i use 10.3.183.5.

Thanks for that.

I did it but it still didn't solve my issue. (but i can't reply that topic)

If someone actually did it and it solved their issue please tell me.

PS: Could it be something related to my country option when i registered? I have a portuguese Flag and "PT" under my avatar.

this instruction: www.pokemontcg.com/forums/patches-updates-known-issues/topics/error-loading-asset-language-fix

is for error: http/............./lang/xu/

I am from poland end i have error http/................/lang/pl/ and changing kaybord setings dosynt help us.

Pokemon Support:

This is currently a known issue, as many Users are experiencing it at this time. We are working hard to resolve this issue and your report is being escalated to our team for further investigation. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Hi!

What Operating System you got? What Broswer?

Best,

Elite Four_SterlingW

I read at the support that Mozilla, Chrome or IE should be used. I tried all three but is the same on all.

In addicional information I tried changing the browser language from both english and portuguese, but the result is the same.

Question: could it be something relating the language of the game ("asset.../lang/pt") to the user account nationality? I don't really think it is system language related, because it only seems to affect US foreign people, and most of them by the way.

Archived