Sign in to follow this  
Phildlesticks

[GAME] Trainer Challenge - Game crashes when selecting Rika

Phildlesticks

So this so far has a 100% rate replication bug. 

I login, go to trainer challenge, city championship, select any difficulty, any deck and then select Rika. As soon as you click her, you will be prompted with the window "Pokemon TCG Online has stopped working" and it always crashes.

This bug is particularly annoying since I want to move on and do the challenges.

Any help will be good, thanks in advance 

• Upvote 1

Phildlesticks

Bump

Mod_Poplar

Hi Phildlesticks!

As per the Pokémon TCG Online Forums Rules, bumping is not considered constructive or on-topic and therefore is not permitted. Bumping a post may actually result in a longer wait time, as it creates more content for Moderators to go through. Thanks for your understanding!

Regarding your crashing issue, we would greatly appreciate if you could submit a support ticket with your system specs (obtainable via DxDiag for Windows) and any crash reports you may be receiving. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Crash reports will be located in your Pokémon TCG Online folder in a folder with a date (for example: 2015-11-12_#####).

Thanks for your report and your patience!

Sign in to follow this