Sign in to follow this  
Gangly

[GAME] Chat - Chat turning into blocks/unrecognized characters

Gangly

I got this weird thing happen to me today, after i switch to another chat and back to the previous one quickly, all the letters turn into blocks like this |||||||||||. Previous conversations also turn into blocks but stuff like emoticons don't change. I have some screenshots of what happened if you guys are wondering. :)

The game was working just fine since the breakthrough release and this just happened to me today.

EDIT: It seems that switching between screens quickly isn't the main cause of the bug, so i'll try to recreate it again and post how i did it here.

Edited by Gangly

Gangly

This has happened to me again and it seems that it just happens randomly :/

It happened yet again when i tried to go into other chats, the pokemon fan chat if you guys want to know.

Edited by Gangly

Mod_Poplar

Hi Gangly!

First of all, I'd recommend checking to make sure your video drivers are up to date. This is often the cause of block-y issues such as the one you've described. If that doesn't solve your problem, we'd appreciate if you could submit those screenshots to us via support ticket. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your report and your patience! :)

Sign in to follow this