multiple trades?

the_sqveel

so i just went to check the public trades and whoa....

99% of the list is the same guy, asking for the same thing (kyorgre/groudon legend, both halfs) and offering the same cards in each trade offer (pikachu, weezing, some other trashy pokemon)

are we even allowed to do that? is it some kind of glitch? It seems to only show so many in the list, and all i have in my list now is this guy and his hundreds of the same trade offer, and a scam where someone is saying "i dont need this" but is actually wanting YOU to give THEM something

it's only been a couple of hours since i last checked the open trades, where it was full of reasonable trades, no duplicated, and a couple of scams. What's going on? why is it showing the same offer oer and over

There are a lot of people who are doing this. Pretty much if you spend a few days watching the board then you'll know whoes name not to look at trades for. One would think they would stop when their first ten posts of doing this ends in no results. These people do not stop though and I have seen the same three to four people doing the same thing now for three days straight.

aikon x is spamming the public offers with he or she asking for free cards.

and here was me being all nice and not naming and shaming that certain person hehe

There are a lot of people who are doing this. Pretty much if you spend a few days watching the board then you'll know whoes name not to look at trades for. One would think they would stop when their first ten posts of doing this ends in no results. These people do not stop though and I have seen the same three to four people doing the same thing now for three days straight.

i'm thinking theres still poor suckers out there who DO accept them. Else they wouldnt keep trying right?

people like that should have trading banned and be forced to use the basic yellow :P

You get in trouble for putting specific accusations on the message boards, you may want to edit it out before the mods do. They would rather have you send it to them in the support portal.

I don't understand the thought proccess of putting multiples of the same trade, it's not like it's going to get you more cards if you don't have multiples of the cards offered.

Archived