To all people who Disconnect themselves when they know they are going to lose.

MagnaCarta

Stop. Take the loss and move on. I'm not going to end it in a draw, you are just wasting 5 minutes of my time and it makes no difference to you right now. Just today I'm not sure what happened but the other player just sat there doing nothing when it looked like he was going to lose. I looked back and I had won. Maybe he ended up conceding and not wasting my time any more. I think that I've D/Ced twice, once on purpose (I thought it was glitching, so i d/ced, and wanted to see if that refreshed it, but the other player ended it in a draw) and once I actually D/Ced (internet died), reconnected, and finished the game. it seems to me like 50% of the players on this do that, 25% are good players with very good decks who don't even when they lose, and 25% who are player's like me who haven't bought many booster packs and still will take the losses. There should be a faster way to win after someone D/Ces.

Everyone runs from me I just get used to getting set to wait the five mins.

*Shrug* I'm a good player and I'll take my loss if I have it coming.

Most of us get use to it. I'm a good sport and if it looks like i'll lose, i'll gladly press the little button that says "concede" ^o^

I admit to using the concede button a lot. I wouldn't be using it as much if there were already more ways to get cards other than actually purchasing them (hint, hint).

Stop. Take the loss and move on. I'm not going to end it in a draw, you are just wasting 5 minutes of my time and it makes no difference to you right now. Just today I'm not sure what happened bu................

Maybe the people that disconnected from the game are having the problem where the game freezes and than you come back game works for few sec than freeze resulted in unplayable move. It happens before you Win or Lose the game. There also a Issue with Flashplayer and TCGO where players are having massive lag (Memory Leak) on the flash player version 10.3.183.5. (I suggest those players to fix it so everyone can play normally by installing the version before 10.3.183.5 or Beta Version flash player)

Stop. Take the loss and move on. I'm not going to end it in a draw, you are just wasting 5 minutes of my time and it makes no difference to you right now. Just today I'm not sure what happened bu................

Maybe the people that disconnected from the game are having the problem where the game freezes and than you come back game works for few sec than freeze resulted in unplayable move. It happens before you Win or Lose the game. There also a Issue with Flashplayer and TCGO where players are having massive lag (Memory Leak) on the flash player version 10.3.183.5. (I suggest those players to fix it so everyone can play normally by installing the version before 10.3.183.5 or Beta Version flash player)

I've had the lag you talk about before, but I thought it was just me and my computer. How can I check what version my flash player is and/or install the version before that one? If that helps the lag, it would be much appreciated.

Archived