[GAME] Options - No option to disallow animations after new update

takkupanda

takkupanda

There is no option to disallow the new animations introduced with this update, and this ends up making the games last significantly longer (2-3 times what it used to when I could disallow animations).

EDIT: Having to wait for the animation to finish to do the next action, while realistic in terms of playing an actual TCG game in real life, is way too time consuming and there should at least be an option to stop the animations.

Edited by takkupanda
  • Upvote 1
takkupanda

Also, there are a lot of other general issues with the new in-game interface, which I will start reporting once they start creating problems. (I can foresee them being problematic for now.)

• Upvote 1
ZanxerRokil

I totally agree with you the way that the game is now there is no point in playing the game with all of the difficulties of using the new interface.

i am assuming this is because the dev team worked very hard for these animations

Well, if it is time consuming and obnoxious to play the game now, it doesn´t matter if they have spend a lot of times making the animations or not. They should have test and notice that the game feels horrible right now.

• Upvote 1
shinygeodude

So far, at least for me, the animations aren't the problem. I haven't played against another human since the update, but so far for me the biggest problem is that the game is just generally very slow. I'm in trainer challenge right now and I have to wait at LEAST 10 seconds after every single move I make. I hope it's just because of all the sudden activity after the servers went back online.

Edited by shinygeodude
  • Upvote 1