Rayram

[GAME] Trainer Challenge - Game freeze during challenge

Rayram

Client Version: 2.31.0.1912.Live.19583:84

Server Version: 2.31.0.1988

Bundles Version: 817

Current Game ID: d0991b10-80bc-11e5-824b-22000afc008a

Scenario: So basically, I defeated Kendall's Dedenne in Trainer Challenge with my Rapidash using its overrun attack, also did twenty damage to her Skuntank, then collected my last prize card, but then the game froze. I could still access the menu, options, and right click cards to view them, but the game didn't end. Was forced to either close the game or concede.

Edit: After taking about half an hour, the game actually ended, giving me the win. I don't know what caused the long delay.

Edited by Rayram

Mod_Poplar

Hi Rayram!

It sounds like you were having trouble maintaining a connection to the game server, causing extreme lag. If you experience this again, we recommend checking your internet connection for stability, closing any unnecessary background programs that could interfere with your connection, and running an antivirus/malware scan.

Thanks for your report and your patience!

Rayram

Thank you for your reply Poplar. I did realise later that it was probably a result of server-client lag. I later discovered that once my internet connection becomes stable again, simply closing the game and re-opening it on a trainer challenge will continue the game exactly where you left off. This is an excellent feature, and a possible solution for anyone experiencing the same problem.