Sign in to follow this  
FinnDaddy

[GAME] Trainer Challenge - No pack reward in Trainer challenge when filling 4th star and unlocking cards from XY deck

FinnDaddy

2 times my daughter (WarynLynne) used the blue deck in the trainer challenge and completed the 4th star which should have been a pack reward. instead she got a grenja added to the deck and 1 token. Next time it was a rough seas on her 7th win for the deck, but also filling the 4th star against one of the trainers. When she filled the 4th star against someone she already beat with the blue deck, she won a pack prize. I told her she would win a pack by filling the stars, and she was discouraged when it didn't happen.

I feel this is a bug and you should be rewarded with the normal scheduled reward plus the card added to the deck. This should be an easy fix. Thanks-

Mod_Elderberry

Thank you for your bug report. We will investigate this issue and forward it to the proper channels.

Mod_Poplar

Hi FinnDaddy!

We'd appreciate if you could submit a support ticket in addition to this thread if you haven't already. The support team will be better able to look into the situation. Simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question" to create a ticket.

Thanks for your report and your patience! :)

Sign in to follow this