Sign in to follow this  
marrrkk

[GAME] Shop - The image for the Espeon Silhouette Deck Box is missing

marrrkk

I purchased the Espeon card box and sleeves in the shop a little while ago.

The sleeves worked fine, but the image for the deck box was not there when I purchased it, has continued to not load, and nothing shows up in my collection saying I purchased it.

I am assuming it should appear right next to the sleeves in collection but nothing is there, not even a place holder.

If this is something that needs fixed, I would like to at least be reimbursed for the tokens I spent on it.

-marrrkk

MaSkullzOnFire

There was an Espeon deck box and sleeves?! I was not aware of this.

marrrkk

They just appeared today when I checked the shop, as per the usual Wednesday shop update.

Cymantex

Confirms this issue. I also bought the deck box and seemingly got nothing.

Mod_Poplar

Hey there!

The Dev team is working on a resolution for this issue, and we appreciate your patience in the meantime! The Espeon sleeves should function correctly. :) Please let us know if you find that that isn't the case.

Thanks again for your patience!

sterlingW

Hey there!

The Dev team is working on a resolution for this issue, and we appreciate your patience in the meantime! The Espeon sleeves should function correctly. :) Please let us know if you find that that isn't the case.

I already know what was the issue.... The 

Espeon Deckbox clearly not in the game (only the Shop Image)

The Espeon Deckbox & Sheeves should be more purple (not dark)

Edited by sterlingW

srsrox

Hey there!

What about reimbursing us who spent the P coins on the box already (like me)?

• Upvote 1

Grujo1989

i got same problem and i buy twice time deck box and still dont have box .....

MrOzio

Same problem here, spent the coins, received confirmation (blank screen), cannot select the deck box out of my available boxes.

Now it appears the box is not in the store? Are they actually fixing the issue or will it just be gone now?

MiniElectravire

Yesterday i bought Espeon deck box, but i didn't receive that, didn't appear in my collection too. My money was waste for complete  :(

TPCi_Samhayne

Hi MiniElectravire,

Our apologies for the issue with the Espeon deck box.  There is a bug with this item and it has been removed from the Shop until that bug can be corrected.  All customers who attempted to purchase this item have had their Trainer Tokens refunded.

MiniElectravire

Hi MiniElectravire,

Our apologies for the issue with the Espeon deck box.  There is a bug with this item and it has been removed from the Shop until that bug can be corrected.  All customers who attempted to purchase this item have had their Trainer Tokens refunded.

Thank you Samhayne :D

Mod_Poplar

Hi again Trainers!

As this issue has been resolved for everyone, I'll go ahead and close this thread. :)