a099

[GAME] Deck Manager - Deck Wizard making poor choices

a099

The Deck Wizard made a choice to include Forest of Giant Plants in a deck with no Grass-type Pokemon cards in it, which is essentially wasting those card slots. It also caused an error message that left a deck with 58 cards when generating a deck, by making an invalid card choice. It has a tendency to select only Colourless Pokemon cards, apart from those necessary for the use of the Pokemon cards selected. Finally, when the Gourgiest from the special pack that included it, a Pumpkaboo, two booster packs and a deck sleeve available in the in-game shop was the only set Pokemon, it failed to include any Grass Energy cards to activate its ability and double its HP, all of which are either fairly poor decisions for it to make or reduce its usefulness in making decks of a particular type. As a new feature, adding the capacity to generate a deck of a particular type with no specific Pokemon cards set by the player may be a good idea.

Mod_Poplar

Hi a099!

I've submitted your first and last reports to the Dev team for investigation. Regarding the error you received and the addition of only Colorless Pokémon to a deck, we would appreciate more information. If you experience either of these issues again, you can take screenshots and submit those to us via support ticket. Simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question" to create a ticket. Image files can be attached there directly. Please also note the card(s) you chose at the beginning of the creation process.

Additionally, I'll submit your suggestion for a type-based deck creation process to the Dev team for consideration.

Thanks for your reports and your input! :)