Trainer's Challenge Unlocking Basic Decks in PTCGO

sonnym508

Hello,

As told by the other Mod., as I progress in Trainer's Challenge, I would be able to unlock the Basic Blue, Red, and/or Green Deck(s) in Pokemon TCGO to play against Players and AI.

I've beated, completed and won the Gold, Platinum and Diamond Trophie. How much further I would have to progress to unlock the Basic Red, Blue, and/or Green Deck(s)?

Thanks to any and all in advance for helping.

Greetings!

It may take a day or 2 for these packs to appear in your collection. Also, you will only get the deck which you had made the progression with, you may have to win the battles with all 3 decks in order to get credit. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent."

Greetings!

It may take a day or 2 for these packs to appear in your collection. Also, you will only get the deck which you had made the progression with, you may have to win the battles with all 3 decks in order to get credit. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent."

It has been close to 2 weeks now and I'm currently in the timing game mode. Do I have to beat that also to unlock the decks?

I have played different decks to beat the competitions. If I was to play the tournaments all over again with a Red Deck(for example) would I be able to unlock the Red Deck?

You have to win 12 battles with each deck. That's all. They should be showing up, but they aren't for some people. I think it's tied to the acheivements not being unlocked right away. It's a known issue they are working on.

You have to win 12 battles with each deck. That's all. They should be showing up, but they aren't for some people. I think it's tied to the acheivements not being unlocked right away. It's a known issue they are working on.

Alright.. Thanks Pyre :)

I had issues during Closed Beta in Trainer's Challenge..I didn't get any achievements until Open Beta but I've completed the tournaments in closed Beta.

Just another question, win 12 battles in a row with a deck or just win 12 battles with a deck period?

Just 12 battles period.

O.k. I've got that done with all 3 decks. So all 3 decks should be available in PTCGO?

Can I please get a link to this issue is being fixed? Thanks

Archived