Sign in to follow this  
Mewisthebest

trading thread

AruneProject

Kitty is that a 5th gen game code you gave me?

Also Mew would you like to have a battle?

catalilly

no it's for heart gold

AruneProject

no it's for heart gold

Yeah I've got a prob now. I transfered your Eevee today so I need your black code so you can trade me the other thing later but right now I'll get your Eevee to you after you give me a 5th gen code.

catalilly

ok do you want me to get the legends to black game then as well?

FC: 2279 6552 0347

AruneProject

We'll worry with it later I trust you.

My code is back on the other page.

catalilly

Ok I got it

AruneProject

You want to battle Kit?

catalilly

Sure though my party is at lv 78 and I have a legend in it...... though it's just my in game team so no iv's or ev's.

AruneProject

I can set it to make everything level 50 but you've got to take the legends off.

catalilly

Ok I did that I am ready whenever you are :).

NintenDuck

I can set it to make everything level 50 but you've got to take the legends off.

That's something I don't like about B/W. You can't make it so that you can have legendaries and have everything at level 50, which is trouble for people like me and my friend who pretty much only train our main teams, which have a legendary/lengendaries on them. Which really stinks because I rely on my Reshiram and his team is, like, twelve levels higher than mine! cry_smile.png

AruneProject

I'm all set let's roll.

catalilly

That's something I don't like about B/W. You can't make it so that you can have legendaries and have everything at level 50, which is trouble for people like me and my friend who pretty much only train our main teams, which have a legendary/lengendaries on them. Which really stinks because I rely on my Reshiram and his team is, like, twelve levels higher than mine! cry_smile.png

Yea I had reshiram in my team and am sad that I can't use it oh well....

AruneProject

Mew you must have a legendary or two of the same items on.

Yeah I miss auto 100....BAD.

catalilly

I am very nooblike with it comes to online battle so sorry if it seems I ask a lot of questions.

AruneProject

That's not very nice you know? I said you would have to take off those legends but you come head on at me with legends?

catalilly

So you ready with my nooblike team teeth_smile.png lol

Prof_Midvali

Now THIS is what Pokémon is all about! I love everyone's enthusiasm for all the trading and battling.

This thread has become quite large and it's even more apparent now how popular trading and battling will become here on the forums. As such, we are looking into the possibility of setting up dedicated sections of the forums for Trading and Battling requests.

Stay tuned and maybe we'll be getting these to the forum in the future. For now, keep on hunting to find who has that last shiny or legendary you need. I know I for one still need to get replacements of my lineup from original Silver.

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand, but playing a poor one well."

support@pokemon.com[/url] <span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);]with any bug reports, concerns or issues.

AruneProject

Yeah I was thinking about that myself because the thing kinda seemed off topic for the section but the forum system itself lacked a section for it.

If you guys could whenever you open up or if you do please move our topic there.

catalilly

I wonder if we could trade real life pokemon cards on here or dose it have to stick to the games?

AruneProject

I'm on wifi also and I think Mew grabbed the battle. o_O

AruneProject

xD Mew stop grabbing the battle you silly pink kitty.

catalilly

Well my battery is dying so I will have to turn off my game to charge it.

NintenDuck

You don't need to turn off the power in order to charge your DS/3DS... confused_smile.png

catalilly

My charger has a short in it so it's very picky so I have to turn it off if I even want to get any charge sad_smile.png

Sign in to follow this