Sign in to follow this  
Mewisthebest

trading thread

AruneProject

That's good. : 3

I just got done making a Pokemon roleplay since everyone was doing Pokemon Stories and what not and I did not see anything like a real roleplay.

NintenDuck

Yeah, I noticed. I don't know if I'm cut out for that kind of thing, though.

Mewisthebest

You just need to pour your thoughts into it. That makes it heartfelt even if it might not be to good.......

123321isEpicnes

Who wants some Tornaduses?

Tornadus @ Flying Gem

Jolly

4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spd

Acrobatics

Hammer Arm

Taunt

Tailwind

They're free because I made it via Pokesav, but it looks legitimate. Encountered at Route 1 at level 40, one of the Routes where it is capturable. I tested it, it's Random wifi legal and works with the Abundant Shrine.

They're free!

Prince_Ludwig

...Luddy want. <_<;

123321isEpicnes

Sure, when do you want to recieve it?

Also, a site says it's completley legitimate but Likely RNG Aused, by the way.

I'll also be able to give away Conkeldurrs after I get Chandelure and a few more pokemon.

Prince_Ludwig

Sure, when do you want to recieve it?

Also, a site says it's completley legitimate but Likely RNG Aused, by the way.

I'll also be able to give away Conkeldurrs after I get Chandelure and a few more pokemon.

Wot's best for you? Like, now?

123321isEpicnes

Also, TR team of:

Escavalier

Reniculus

Conkeldurr

Jellicent

Tornadus

Chandelure

free, also.

Mewisthebest

I don't need no chandelure. cause I got me 2 awesome lvl 100 modest EVed IVed chandelures. they are awesome. I repeat. They are awesome

NintenDuck

Why do you use PokeSav, 123321??? angry_smile.png

Mewisthebest

that's what I want to know!

NintenDuck

PokeSav just isn't fair for people who put their sweat (I know I get sweaty palms when facing legendaries!), blood (from pressing buttons to much maybe?), and tears (after you realize that you forgot to save before you turned your DS off) working to get awesome Pokemon, while people just generate one of equal quality out of thin air with hardly any effort. sad_smile.png

Mewisthebest

PokeSav just isn't fair for people who put their sweat (I know I get sweaty palms when facing legendaries!), blood (from pressing buttons to much maybe?), and tears (after you realize that you forgot to save before you turned your DS off) working to get awesome Pokemon, while people just generate one of equal quality out of thin air with hardly any effort. sad_smile.png

That spells out my legend battles perfectly (besides the saving part. I'm always a constant saver)

Nice to see you nintenduck!

NintenDuck

Thanks, same to you Mew. I also am someone who saves almost all the time, but, well, I was trying to think of something that people could've had happen to them. teeth_smile.png

EDIT: I, too get annoyed when some hacking n0'0b comes around with a whole team of shiny legendaries, and whatnot. Seriously, I had one PBR battle against someone with a hacked all-shiny team, including a Charizard with this moveset:

• Flamethrower
  • Fire Blast
  • Overheat
  • Blast Burn

Yeah, ONLY Fire-type moves, and no strategy besides: "Hey, if I keep hitting them hard, I'll win! =D" (lightbulb.png pops up)

Mewisthebest

that is true. check out arune's rp thread. It's fun and anyone can join. even if you think you're not good at that stuff. It's my first time trying also!

Prince_Ludwig

that is true. check out arune's rp thread. It's fun and anyone can join. even if you think you're not good at that stuff. It's my first time trying also!

I was talkin' to Runeis as she was making that, like, one-on-one conversation. I still dunno if she intends to actually continue it or if it's some sort of experiment to see the RPin' capacity of this forum.

(And if I'm totally egotistical I can say she made it just to see my own roleplaying experience first-hand, since she was wondering about that...).

NintenDuck

Yeah, everyone seems to just be trying to organize what's going on.

Mewisthebest

I was talkin' to Runeis as she was making that, like, one-on-one conversation. I still dunno if she intends to actually continue it or if it's some sort of experiment to see the RPin' capacity of this forum.

(And if I'm totally egotistical I can say she made it just to see my own roleplaying experience first-hand, since she was wondering about that...).

I can't tell if you are lying or not ludwig.................there is no PM and I don't see a one-on-one conversation. and for nintenduck: what a idiot! "If I keep hitting them hard I'll win" can work if done right.

NintenDuck

Well, yeah. He did beat me, though. sad_smile.png

Prince_Ludwig

Closed Beta has several chatrooms that most people don't use. The cool one that the forum regulars/Runeis's friends use is Pokémon Fan Chat. So Runeis and I were there in that [unmoderated] live chat talking.

And I read Nintenduck has Nintendork, and I'm pretty sure I didn't tell y'all wot meaning that has to me yet.

Edit: It's easily find-out-able though.

NintenDuck

Dat's not nice, Ludwig... sad_smile.png

Prince_Ludwig

Dat's not nice, Ludwig... sad_smile.png

Eh? Wot's not nice? o.o;

NintenDuck

You called me a dork... D=

Prince_Ludwig

You called me a dork... D=

No I didn't. <_<;

Let's put it this way: It's personal information for me to explain why my eyes tricked myself. And you can't force me to reveal that personal information. o.o;

Even though it's up for public display in several places. >.>;

NintenDuck

*looks at avatar*

I'm pretty sure I know now! Anyway, I wasn't really offended at all, that was just the only conclusion I could figure. I've misread HappyPlato as HappyPotato before, but that's just because I skim when I read most of the time.

Sign in to follow this