Sign in to follow this  
Mewisthebest

trading thread

demiveemon123

hav you got an emboar mew???

catalilly

Yea I know.....I looked it up but it dose not say we have to do anything special....oh well I will see if I can figure out what went wrong unless some one on here can help us.

Mewisthebest

yep, but before i'd trade it, i'd have to breed which would take to long - Mew

demiveemon123

k no probs, cant really blame u

Mewisthebest

ahaha. have any EV trains or shinies?

demiveemon123

EV trains?

Mewisthebest

Oh, sorry, guess you don't know about EV (effort values) training. check serebii.cet and search EVs

demiveemon123

I have got a massive list of pokemon i need lol, let me know if u can help me out:

gigalith, scolipede, galvantula, haxorus, reshiram, simisage, simisear, seismitoad, leavanny, archeops (preferably) or archen, eelektross, beartic, mandibuzz, hydreigon or tornadus

demiveemon123

Oh, sorry, guess you don't know about EV (effort values) training. check serebii.cet and search EVs

not got any of them sorry and no shinies

Mewisthebest

willing to trade: gigalith, reshiram, tynamo (lvl 49), beartic, and lvl 1 deino (knows dark pulse)

demiveemon123

If you are interested in helping me out ( look at my massive list lol) i can see what i can do for you

Mewisthebest

just head into the wi-fi club, after you register my friend code, i'll see what i want there. i'm already waiting.

demiveemon123

willing to trade: gigalith, reshiram, tynamo (lvl 49), beartic, and lvl 1 deino (knows dark pulse)

I am interested in gigalith and reshiram, what do you want??

demiveemon123

k give us a sec

demiveemon123

wat is your friend code

Mewisthebest

just show me during the trade

Mewisthebest

this is my last post here (probably) for the day, so I can't talk any more. - Mew, signing out

Mewisthebest

oh, check somewhere in my 5th gen teams thread

Mewisthebest

1678-3016-2952 is the code. logging off for real now. PERIOD. - Mew

Prince_Ludwig

You know since this is a trade thread I think the owner needs to post some rules so people don't get themself ripped off. I'm not saying you or I am trying to rip anyone off I'm just saying this is the first trade topic and some rules need to be set up to keep players safe. If the owner would like to copy these I've made a list.

-How can you trade Pokemon? = With the newer games like that of Diamond,Pearl and onward with the abilities of the Nintendo DS you are very well able to trade Pokemon over wifi.

-What is the GTS and can it be trusted? = The GTS is short for Global Trade Station and many Pokemon can be found on it. The one draw back to the GTS is you might get a hacked Pokmon from a trade and not know that it's hacked or see that it's an outright hack take into point a Chimchar from Route 1 in a Master Ball this Pokemon would be hacked but if it was a Chimchar hatched on Route 1 in a Pokeball it would be legit.

-I just got a Pokemon from a trade that looks too good to be true. = This will happen alot and about 50% of the time the Pokemon will turn out to be hacked. There is a way however one can hatch or catch a perfect Pokemon and this is called RNG. RNG is using loopholes in the game to trigger the events you want like Pokemon nature, If the Pokemon is shiny, what IVs the Pokemon will have and the gender for Pokemon who have them.

-Are male Pokemon more powerful then females? = Back in Gold and Silver for the GBC the games used to make females weaker then the males. With the updates of the games to the GBA and onward female Pokemon are no longer weaker then males.

-This person told me that RNGed Pokemon is hacked.= First of all RNG can be used to hatch a perfect Pokemon but there are limits to what IV's can be with RNG. However in Black and White an RNGed Pokemon can have perfect flawless stats. It's hard to tell if a Pokemon is truly RNGed or hacked but it's best off just to get a trade RNG Pokemon from a trusted person.

-If you know a Pokemon is hacked don't trade it-

-Voice chat MUST be turned off-

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pok-mon/smugland-pokemon-center/t.65191683/

At least you ALSO made that Gaia thread. ...So it all works out.

Anyway, a thread just for the blacklist = Bad idea. I'd prefer to have it condensed to this thread so they don't... lose each other. This thread, and many others, would be on the front page of the topic listing a lot easier if people didn't repeat the same thread over 9000 times.

Mewisthebest

ok. thanks Ludwig. and your welcome demiveemon for those nearly free trades. thanks for the bisharp, like that one a lot

AruneProject

That's me alright Prince_Ludwig. :3 I would not have posted it otherwise.

Prince_Ludwig

<strike>I dunno maybe you like plagiarizing.</strike>

Didn't know you were actually a hotshot with that massive thread on Gaia.

<strike>Eww Gaia.</strike>

AruneProject

<strike>I dunno maybe you like plagiarizing.</strike>

Didn't know you were actually a hotshot with that massive thread on Gaia.

<strike>Eww Gaia.</strike>

Heh I would not call myself a hotshot.

I'm a rather helpful person I enjoy helping also I don't like being judged just by where I come from that's not very nice at all silly. *Pokes nose*

Mewisthebest

Hey! how are you all, nice little discussion happening, wish I could be more of a help than I seem to be *twiddles thumbs* anywho, nice to see u again AruneProject, good work day? (my threads are doing better than i thought)

Sign in to follow this