trading thread

AruneProject

I know that but someone else took the Eevee I had. -__- I think I know what happened. I did an Axew giveaway a while back and alot of people were on my Palpad I bet one of them took the Eevee because I was not paying mind.

I've got one last Eevee on this game card Kit.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• demiveemon123

• Mewisthebest

• AruneProject

• catalilly

catalilly

no it's for heart gold

Yeah I've got a prob now. I transfered your Eevee today so I need your black code so you can trade me the other thing later but right now I'll get your Eevee to you after you give me a 5th gen code.

This is what happend yesterday ....we never went any further.

AruneProject

Yeah someone needs to fess up about that I'll have to look on my palpad and see what one of the Axew trade people did a trade with me more then once and then I'll know.

Mewisthebest

ALERT! my shiny ninetails is hacked, cause it says: apparently found at lvl 28 at twisted mountain. you don't find vulpixes or ninetails at twisted mountain! let alone shiny :P

Mewisthebest

Yeah someone needs to fess up about that I'll have to look on my palpad and see what one of the Axew trade people did a trade with me more then once and then I'll know.

*phew* it wasn't me, you didn't give me an axew, lovin' the giratina (shiny looks so awesome :3)

Mewisthebest

o-o Why do you think I did not take it yesterday it looked fishy.

I didn't know that until today T.T I don't want to rip anyone off

AruneProject

No worries Kit. That Eevee has a Draco Plate on it because it's got Hidden Power Dragon I hope you like that one sorry it's not nicknamed but when you transfer it and evo it all the letters will lowercase.

Mewisthebest

any chance of a shiny zorua or (almost drools) shiny t-t-tepig? have non-hacked shiny poliwhirl (didn't have a heart to evolve it as it was the first pokemon ever created) - Mew

AruneProject

We'll see.

It's just those mean alot to me just like my shiny male Weavile means alot to me same with my Vaporeon.

Mewisthebest

I totally understand, your vaporeon looks so content with his/her trainer. I just love the shiny forms of tepigs evo line

AruneProject

I've had him for a while he's my buddy I don't go into a battle without it. I've trained him fully in HP so he runs like a 460 HP and he's tanky as can be I love him.

Mod_Snow

Hey everyone!

I've noticed that some of you >.> have been making double or even triple posts. Please make good use of the "edit your message" button on the top right corner of your post if you forgot to include something in your previous post. This helps prevent bumping and allows other players to get their voice heard on a page. Thanks!

Prof. Snow[/b]

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

AruneProject

If that's about me before I'm sorry it was because my cat ran across the keyboard and there is no Delete Post button so I had to try to make it work without it being spam.

>__> Looks like we've grown a bit big then I can understand but this just gives more reason for them to make a flat out Pokemon topic like the Pro said yesterday.

Also it would be nice if there was some form of PM system that way we did not have to post any little thing on a thread because if that's taking up too much space then a PM system would be good for simple things like people wanting to talk to each other about things. It would also be a lot safer too because otherwise people might go outside Pokemontcg.com to ask things to a single person.

Also a Delete Post button would be wonderful.

Mewisthebest

Hey everyone!

I've noticed that some of you >.> have been making double or even triple posts. Please make good use of the "edit your message" button on the top right corner of your post if you forgot to include something in your previous post. This helps prevent bumping and allows other players to get their voice heard on a page. Thanks!

Prof. Snow[/b]

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that." - Vash the Stampede

Ok, I'm new to all this kind of stuff so I'll be sure to use it more from here on out. over 1000 views? nice. *edit* :3 a moderator on my thread? I feel so honored *twiddles thumbs* - Mew

Mewisthebest

Hay is a jolly dragonite any good?

Yes. (in my opinion) that nature ups speed and minuses special attack (this is assuming you are making him a physical dd sweeper)

demiveemon123

i have a japanese male zoroark and an english female zoroark, how many tries do you think it will take before I get a shiny

AruneProject

i have a japanese male zoroark and an english female zoroark, how many tries do you think it will take before I get a shiny

In the fourth generation, a variety of things have changed in order to allow for the obtaining of Shiny Pokémon. First is a method commonly known as the Masuda Method, named after the game developer and the person who revealed it; Junichi Masuda. This method has you breed two Pokémon. However, one of the Pokémon must be of a different nationality than your game (such as a Japanese Pokémon on an English game). This will lower the chances of hatching a shiny Pokémon from 1 in 8,192 to 1 in 2,048 cutting it by 75% in Generation IV. However, in Generation V, it is boosted even further from 1 in 8,192 to 1 in 1,365.3. -Serebii.net

An Everstone also may be used on the female Pokemon to set a nature in 5th gen only.

Edit-It means you've got to hatch alot of eggs like Mew said it could be 3 eggs or it could be over a thousand.

@Mew: People tend to get Japanese Dittos to do the Masuda because that's an easy way plus you can always tell if the Ditto is Japanese based on it's name. The Pokemon itself's home location must be another country.

UK Pokemon + US Pokemon = No extra shiny odds

US Pokemon + JP Pokemon= Better shiny odds

Mewisthebest

even with the masuda method and 5gen you still have a one in 1000 some chance of getting a shiny, it really is all luck, you may get it within 3 eggs or 962 eggs. and on that subject, for the masuda method to work is it ok for just the OT to be in a different language?

demiveemon123

Ermm... soooo does that meen, as i am playing pokemon white there is increased chances of me hatching a shiny??? lol im a bit slow XD