trading thread

AruneProject

Yeah it will charge and you'll be able to play it. I don't think Mew is on but he keeps grabbing my battles. o__O

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• demiveemon123

• Mewisthebest

• AruneProject

• catalilly

AruneProject

He's won once that's when he came on with nothing but legendaries and I've won about two times after he wised up and understood about the level 50 cap(50 cap auto blocks legends so it's not me being picky) and no legends.

Just not all my Pokemon are level 100 so I can't do a no level rule yet.

AruneProject

Well Kit did you want to try to battle while you were plugged in?

lol This should be a Trade/Battle thread.

Mewisthebest

xD Mew stop grabbing the battle you silly pink kitty.

yes, probably. sorry, didn't know whose battle it was T.T

Mewisthebest

That's not very nice you know? I said you would have to take off those legends but you come head on at me with legends?

Sorry about this also *guiltguiltguiltguilt* I had to be off forums at the time and had no idea what was going on then. - Mew

AruneProject

That's not very nice you know? I said you would have to take off those legends but you come head on at me with legends?

Sorry about this also *guiltguiltguiltguilt* I had to be off forums at the time and had no idea what was going on then. - Mew

It's alright it just kinda bothered me because I was not perpared for it. Had I been I would have grabbed my Palkia and Darkrai if I knew it was an Ubers battle.

Mewisthebest

It's alright it just kinda bothered me because I was not perpared for it. Had I been I would have grabbed my Palkia and Darkrai if I knew it was an Ubers battle.

chandalure was a extremely lucky trade for un EVed 100 breloom, the dude is lvl 100 with over 410 special attack! O.o

AruneProject

Yeah when I touched it and found just how much it had been trained I knew it was a force to mess with.

My Dragonite is a Dreamworld Dragonite that's how it could take all those blows.

Mewisthebest

I didn't expect reshiram to take those dd dual chops ^_^ you gave me all the trouble with bronzong and ampharos (at least I brick breaked you once) lucky zoroark flame thrower on escavalier

AruneProject

Yeah at 4x weakness I did not see it taking that fire too well. My Bronzong BonFire is Heatproof because everyone always thinks they have leveitation.

That the 4th gen trade Kit?

Mewisthebest

Yeah at 4x weakness I did not see it taking that fire too well. My Bronzong BonFire is Heatproof because everyone always thinks they have leveitation.

actually, I always expect it to have heatproof, BTW all the others besides eelektross and chandalure where not EVed

AruneProject

actually, I always expect it to have heatproof, BTW all the others besides eelektross and chandalure where not EVed

>3> You sure liked to rematch me though.

Kit I'm all set and I've got something neat for you. :3

AruneProject

o_O Mew did you want a match today?

Mewisthebest

i Haven't done anything with the pokemon (besides give evee a massage) if you want them back i'll give them back

Mewisthebest

o_O Mew did you want a match today?

Uber? maybe I'll be able to between 1:30-4:00 *edit* *cracks knuckels*