Sign in to follow this  
Mewisthebest

trading thread

Mewisthebest

Trading. A practically universal trait. We trade money for things, we trade names for friendship, and we trade pokemon for pokemon.

That is what this thread is about, it is a universal trading thread.

<font size="5">Thread Leader:

Mewisthebest, AKA: Silly Pink Kitty.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzgWrzfI7PZvuGkIt5lA-mNuIl_Nn8cVdzP762dlzP75nB-6PI6g

Second in Command:

Not Chosen Yet.

Chief Thread Protector:

Not Chosen Yet.

Thread Protectors:

Thread Guards (Protectors in Training):

Breeder Masters:

AruneProject</font>

</font>

Breeders:

<font size="5">Experienced Traders:

None announced.

Traders:

</font>Charimaster</font>

</font>

Rules:

• No Spamming, if you are trading with someone and are having connection troubles, use the edit button on the top right corner of your post. This prevents unnecisary ballooning. Plus, I don't want to have to report anyone.

• No image stacking. It's not nice to have half a page of images.......

• No hacks, cloned and RNGed pokemon are acceptable, but hacks (AR aka Action Replay, Pokesav, etc.) are unacceptable for trades.

Members: Are there any requirements to be a member? NONE. However, I will watch you for a day or two before I make a decission about letting you join or not. This is a precaution to protect this thread from spammers and such.

Members (In general):

Mewisthebest, Thread Leader.

Pokemon: Mew.

Trading Level: Breeder

Trainer Name: Gunther

FC: 2494-3446-7054

Fav Pokemon: Charizard. Rawr!

Arune Project.

Trainer Name: Runeis

FC: *looks up*

Fav Pokemon: Eevee.

Brother Threads:

Pokeplot.

Nintendo Gaming Thread.

More Updates Coming.

Ash14436

I'm looking for any NON-hacked shiny pokemon and i'm offering anything reasonable

Ash14436

Also, how do u make a forum

AruneProject

Edit: Since it's silly to keep posting my Friend Codes I went ahead and just made a list since it's going to sit here on the front page.

White: 1162 9037 8660

Japanese Black : 5156 8691 0143

Heart Gold: 3653 4456 8146

Platinum: 0517 3453 7837

Pearl: 5242 2978 5219

AruneProject

Also, how do u make a forum

On this fourms page go to the top right and hit make a new topic. Always make sure your topic is in the right place so you won't be off topic.

Mewisthebest

IDK if my shinies are hacked or not, but I doubt they are, giratina-a, lucario and My shiny gigalith are legit, whats you offering? - Mew

AruneProject

Hm if you are not sure about the shiny Pokemon then maybe we should just stick to trading normal Pokemon.

What I've got

Modest and Timid Deino and Zorua both with eggmove Dark Pulse and Zorua with Extrasensory.

Jolly or Adamant Tepigs and Oshawotts with Yawn on Tepig and Night Slash on Oshawott.

Dream World Jolly and Adamant Dratinis with Aqua Jet or Extrema Speed.

Mewisthebest

I still adore those shiny tepig and zorua >.> but yeah, I have a japanese hydreigon for masuda method if u want and out of egg deino with dark pulse, still working on getting one with both dark pulse and earth power.

AruneProject

>_> It can't learn both Dark Pulse and Earth Power together.

Yet.

In the redux games there will be Move Tutors and I'm sure then it will learn it but as for now it can't learn the two under normal breeding means because right now it learns Earth Power off Garchomp and Garchomp lacks Dark Pulse.

Ash14436

I've got a few shiny Pokemon and I'm a legit breeder. I've got a few shiny Eevees back from 4th gen that are hanging around my PC from the Musuda Method and a shiny Chimchar and Infernape. 5th gen I've got a shiny Emboar that I hatched and trained from the ground up along with a shiny Zoroark but those will be a bit harder to get off my hands.

What do you want for the shiny tepig. Remeber make it reasonable. For example a medium-class legendary.

AruneProject

I'm not even sure if I want to trade it. D: I named it "Mokei".

Ash14436

Well how bout the evee

Ash14436

I have one from the VGC championship but i want another.

AruneProject

I don't so much mind the Eevee.

These are very good shiny Eevees with high IVs and good natures.

catalilly

I only play just for fun so I don't know too much about ev's or iv's but I am looking for a shiny eevee I have a few extra event legends.

Ash14436

so what do you want

Ash14436

I'll give a medium legendary

or any 5 gen pokemon. I have them all

AruneProject

Well it's an Eevee so I'm not going to ask for anything super like a legendary or what not.

First of all what gen will these trades be taking place on?

The Eevees are on my 4th gen games so if it would not be too much of a pain I would like to do the trading on 4th gen.

Not sure what I'm looking for maybe just another basic shiny or just tell me what you've got to trade.

Ash14436

Well it's an Eevee so I'm not going to ask for anything super like a legendary or what not.

First of all what gen will these trades be taking place on?

The Eevees are on my 4th gen games so if it would not be too much of a pain I would like to do the trading on 4th gen.

Not sure what I'm looking for maybe just another basic shiny or just tell me what you've got to trade.

Most my people are on my 5th gen game

let me check what i've got on my platinum

AruneProject

I'll tell you what then. I'll transfer them to 5th gen but I won't be able to do it until tonight but if that makes things easy I will. These guys will be fully nickname able until I trade them so do you have a nature or gender you want other any other or would you like a nickname?

Ash14436

how bout a registeel

AruneProject

I only play just for fun so I don't know too much about ev's or iv's but I am looking for a shiny eevee I have a few extra event legends.

Would you like a male or female?

Ash14436

Gender doesn't matter. Nature: preferably adamant.

Ash14436

however i've got a registeel on my platinum\

AruneProject

You know since this is a trade thread I think the owner needs to post some rules so people don't get themself ripped off. I'm not saying you or I am trying to rip anyone off I'm just saying this is the first trade topic and some rules need to be set up to keep players safe. If the owner would like to copy these I've made a list.

-How can you trade Pokemon? = With the newer games like that of Diamond,Pearl and onward with the abilities of the Nintendo DS you are very well able to trade Pokemon over wifi.

-What is the GTS and can it be trusted? = The GTS is short for Global Trade Station and many Pokemon can be found on it. The one draw back to the GTS is you might get a hacked Pokmon from a trade and not know that it's hacked or see that it's an outright hack take into point a Chimchar from Route 1 in a Master Ball this Pokemon would be hacked but if it was a Chimchar hatched on Route 1 in a Pokeball it would be legit.

-I just got a Pokemon from a trade that looks too good to be true. = This will happen alot and about 50% of the time the Pokemon will turn out to be hacked. There is a way however one can hatch or catch a perfect Pokemon and this is called RNG. RNG is using loopholes in the game to trigger the events you want like Pokemon nature, If the Pokemon is shiny, what IVs the Pokemon will have and the gender for Pokemon who have them.

-Are male Pokemon more powerful then females? = Back in Gold and Silver for the GBC the games used to make females weaker then the males. With the updates of the games to the GBA and onward female Pokemon are no longer weaker then males.

-This person told me that RNGed Pokemon is hacked.= First of all RNG can be used to hatch a perfect Pokemon but there are limits to what IV's can be with RNG. However in Black and White an RNGed Pokemon can have perfect flawless stats. It's hard to tell if a Pokemon is truly RNGed or hacked but it's best off just to get a trade RNG Pokemon from a trusted person.

-If you know a Pokemon is hacked don't trade it-

-Voice chat MUST be turned off-

Sign in to follow this