wissam90

[GENERAL] Other - Why does card data download every time I open the game ?

wissam90

Hey,

Every time i open the game , the download meter starts filling up to the max as it is downloading game assests at start and then it downloads the background and then the cards, yesterday i spent 3 hours downloading the "card cache" from settings menu and i exited when it was 81%.

Today i login in to find that all what i downloaded is gone and all the cards data that i have downloaded yesterday are gone !!!

what must i do to retain all the data that when i open the game , the data will be already there and no need to download them all over again ??? any solution...

Mod_Poplar

Hi wissam90!

First, please make sure that your device has sufficient space to store cache data. Storage requirements are on this page with the rest of the game's minimum system requirements: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/download/

If you do and images are still re-loading, I suggest re-installing the game and trying the Download All option again from the game's settings. After uninstalling, please be sure to delete all related files and folders from your computer before using the above link to download the latest version of the installer.

Thanks for your patience!