Where are you from?

BlackButler

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

USA, Indonesia, Holland (licorish ish aweshome) *chews*, And Brasil, I'm a very diverse person ;) P.S. it's 10 in the US my time, around 4:00 to 5:00 my time i can try and get u a zorua again (though at level 1 this time)

USA, Indonesia, Holland (licorish ish aweshome) *chews*, And Brasil, I'm a very diverse person ;) P.S. it's 10 in the US my time, around 4:00 to 5:00 my time i can try and get u a zorua again (though at level 1 this time)

Oh, Holland? Do you speak Dutch? (:

Well, I have a Zorua now! Yesterday I updated my cheats and there was some new cheats to get a Zorua. But, thanks, you are a nice person! (:

wei, wi, wie, wii?!!!?? actually, no, but my oma and opa live in apeldoorn. want to learn though, falla pequino Portugese es mi mamoin grew up there

wei, wi, wie, wii?!!!?? actually, no, but my oma and opa live in apeldoorn. want to learn though, falla pequino Portugese es mi mamoin grew up there

Too bad, because I speak Dutch too.

Portugués? Yo hablo Español! ^^

dankuvel, (misspelled, I know) sin (little squiggly thing on the n) or sim :3 Portugues es muinto (agh, gotta remember how to spell :P) similar to espanol

Boas. Lusitano aqui, penso que somos uns 10 tugas por ai. teeth_smile.png

Hi. Lusitano here, i think we are about 10 "tugas" in TCGO. teeth_smile.png

Temos igualmente uma grande comunidade de "irmaos" por aqui (Brasil).

We got equal an large community of "brothers" in TCGO. (Brazil).

Lotso people, so many nationalities. let the world wide friendship begin *Jesus loves the little children.......* hahaha, but it's true, He does. - Mew

Mods haven't said anything in this thread yet? Won't be long I'll assume.

Anyways, I'm one of them Americans that moves more often than is probably healthy, currently hangin out in OK.

I suppose I can see the legal reasons the mods dislike these threads, but it's not really hard to find peoples general location anyway...

Archived