[GAME] Avatar - Trainer being depicted with a hat in-game when no hat was added from the website

Gregory_Sweeney

Gregory_Sweeney

So, for some reason my Trainer is being depicted in game wearing some sort of cap- he isn't wearing a cap in my profile, and I even went into the edit mode and selected the no cap option, saved and tried again.

It's not even shown on him right- it looks like it's been put on like a sticker over his hair- graphical error, to be sure.

Mod_Poplar

Hello Trainer!

We would greatly appreciate if you could submit a screenshot of your in-game avatar so we can determine the problem. You can attach image files to a support ticket. Simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question" to create one.

Thanks!

Gregory_Sweeney

Hello Trainer!

We would greatly appreciate if you could submit a screenshot of your in-game avatar so we can determine the problem. You can attach image files to a support ticket. Simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question" to create one.

Thanks!

Glad I took a screenshot on a whim. Will send in a moment.

The problem seems to have fixed itself, but it isn't the first time this has happened either.

At one point my character was bald, although I don't have a screenshot of that,

and at another point my character had a soul patch ingame but not on the site, again, no screenshot of that.

Thank you.

Edit: Ticket submitted.

Edited by Gregory_Sweeney