YuGiOhJCJ

[GAME] Trainer Challenge - Freeze while playing Trainer Challenge

YuGiOhJCJ

Hello,

I have encountered a freeze while playing in "trainer challenge" mode.

Here you can see the last lines of my log:

---

[...]

DROPPING (index out of bounds:)0

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

"Playmat/UI Root (2D)/Camera/Center/SelectionRevealDialog(Clone)/Footer/CardsFilterCheckBox/UICheckbox" has nothing for UIButtonColor to color

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at UIScrollAreaButtonBehaviour.CheckScrollButtons () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UIScrollAreaButtonBehaviour.Refresh () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UIDraggableBase.UpdateScrollbar () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UIDraggableBase.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

DROPPING (index out of bounds:)0

Audio item with name 'playmat.attack.fairy.small' does not exist

A card that was being managed by MatchCards, was destroyed by something else. Did you destroy a Card's parent?

[PlaymatView] new parent is bench and old parent is: hand

Audio item with name 'playmat.attack.fairy.medium' does not exist

Audio item with name 'playmat.attack.fairy.medium' does not exist

---

I am playing through wine-1.7.49 on Slackware 14.1 and Linux 3.18.20.

Pokémon TCGO:

- server version: 2.31.0.1949

- client version: 2.31.0.1912.Live.19583:84#801

Do you see why it happens?

Thank you.

Best regards.

Mod_Poplar

Hi there!

Did the match lock, or did the program freeze and crash? Is this a game log or a crash report? In either case, we'll likely need the full log/report. If you could submit that via support ticket with the other information I requested, we would greatly appreciate it! Additionally, please describe what you saw before this happened, any error messages you may have received, and any other relevant information you can think of. You can create a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your report and your patience! :)

Mod_Poplar

Hello again!

Thank you for creating a ticket! It looks like you've received a response from our support team so I'll go ahead and close this thread. :)