JesusLowkz

[GAME] General - Frequently logged out and unable to see chat

JesusLowkz

idk why but when ever i play a match , when im close to winning , it logs me out , it already happen to me like 20 times , i have good connection , really really good connection , and this never usually happen to me , so can you try fixing it soon , like please , it keeps on loggin me out , sometimes when i log in, it wont even let me chat with my friends online , sometimes , when i wanna trade and i accpet it , it logs me out , so please tcg , try fixing tcgo for me or the others who have the same problem like mine . 

Mod_Poplar

Hey there!

Unfortunately, this does sound like a connection problem. I would recommend checking your connection for stability, closing any unnecessary background programs that could be interfering with your connection, and running an antivirus/malware scan.

Is there a specific message you receive when you're logged out? That could potentially narrow down the issue.

Regarding chat specifically, this could be a port forwarding issue. The Pokémon TCG Online has four ports that need to be opened for the game to function properly: 39389, 8181, 5222 and 6967. 6967 is the "gateway" port that the client connects to momentarily to get information on which connection servers are available and their IP addresses. 8181 is the port that client makes a dedicated connection to in order to play the game. 5222 is for connection to the chat server. If you do not know how to check if these ports are open, we recommend using your preferred search engine to search for "(Name of router/modem) port forwarding".

If asked if the ports are to be configured as UDP or TCP, select both.

Hopefully this helps!