Concede + Tokens

tulav

When your opponent concedes, why don't you receive a token?

They concede when they are going to lose anyway.

I guess you want to avoid some abuse where friends would concede to each other, but you could put a 5 min minimum in order to receive a token, no matter if you win or your opponent concedes.

You get tokens for winning? Even when I play Ranked and win, I don't get anything.

EDIT: Ah, seems you now get them yeah. After a few Ranked games after the game had gone open beta, I went to practice as there are fewer metagame decks there. But apparantly since then you can earn tokens even when losing.

Yeah, I have noticed now that you get tokens (with a slight delay) even if you don't get the message after your win.

But I didn't know that you get tokens for losing too. Cool.

When your opponent concedes, why don't you receive a token?

They concede when they are going to lose anyway.

I guess you want to avoid some abuse where friends would concede to each other, but you could put a 5 min minimum in order to receive a token, no matter if you win or your opponent concedes.

What 5 min? ZPS (Zekrom/ pachirisu/ shaymin) can 1 hit ko most of the time with just 1 turn... (less than 2 min usually)

So does that mean it is ban for using???

I do agree they should look into people conceding but not the people got defeated. Is not the matter of the time obviously.

The things they looked into should be avoiding the same players continue playing against each other to get easy win.

Archived