Sign in to follow this  
pikalol143

[PC] Login - Stuck at 50% loading when trying to log in

pikalol143

Hello i downloaded the game ages ago and i stopped playing but i decided to come back on because i had some more cards so when i tried coming on it was fine but then at 50% it just froze i left it for an hour but it still wasnt working why is this happening????~

MaSkullzOnFire

Has it been constantly happening or has it just happened the once?

Mod_Poplar

Hi pikalol143!

First, please try closing the login screen and re-launching the game to see if that solves the issue. If not, this may be a connection problem. We recommend checking your connection for stability closing any unnecessary background programs that could be interfering with your connection, and running an antivirus/malware scan. Performing any outstanding Windows and/or Java updates and then restarting your computer may help as well.

Another possibility is that you do not have the correct ports open to connect to the game. The Pokémon TCG Online has four ports that need to be opened for the game to function properly: 39389, 8181, 5222 and 6967. 6967 is the "gateway" port that the client connects to momentarily to get information on which connection servers are available and their IP addresses. 8181 is the port that client makes a dedicated connection to in order to play the game. 5222 is for connection to the chat server. If you do not know how to check if these ports are open, we recommend using your preferred search engine to search for "(Name of router/modem) port forwarding".

If asked if the ports are to be configured as UDP or TCP, select both.

I hope this was helpful! :)

Sign in to follow this