Rayram

[GAME] Trainer Challenge - Trainer Challenge win not registering

Rayram
Client: 2.31.0.1912.Live.19583:84#801

Expected Action: Defeating Zach, the AI trainer, should result in my win counter going from 2 of 12 to 3 of 12 for basic yellow.

Actual Action: Counter remained at 2 of 12.

Steps to Reproduce: Defeated Zach in gold league with basic yellow, and this was the final battle to max out Zach to 4 stars and earn a booster pack.

M2TheO

Hi,

When i play with the theme decks in the single player mod.

If i win against one trainer more the first time, my wins arent countet.

Is it a bug or did the game only count my win when i win for the first time.

MaSkullzOnFire

Are you talking about wins overall or are you trying to complete a Daily Challenge?

M2TheO

i talk about the winnings for upgrading your decks, to get more cards.

The three at the beginning fire/water/greens and if you buy the theme decks you need 12 wins for an booster

MaSkullzOnFire

i talk about the winnings for upgrading your decks, to get more cards.

The three at the beginning fire/water/greens and if you buy the theme decks you need 12 wins for an booster

Ah, yeah. Other players have been experiencing this as well. Whether the dev-team are aware of it I cannot say.

CorpoGaming

It doesnt count if you beat the same trainer more than once. In order to unlock ur theme deck, you have to beat 7 DIFFERENT trainers (12 in case of bought decks to obtain booster pack)

Edited by CorpoGaming
  • Upvote 2

Mod_Poplar

It doesnt count if you beat the same trainer more than once. In order to unlock ur theme deck, you have to beat 7 DIFFERENT trainers (12 in case of bought decks to obtain booster pack)

Hey Trainers!

This is correct. Your wins must be against different Trainers, so defeating the same Trainer more than once with that Theme Deck will not increase your wins until unlock.

Chauth

I used the starting water deck to complete all of gold+platinum+city championships in the trainer challenge 1x each trainer.

now I'm trying to go back through and complete it with different decks but I'm not getting anymore card unlocks or even overall win progress for any trainers I defeat.

for example "you have 2 overall wins with this deck
                    you have 2 of 7 card unlocks with this deck"  for the grass deck when I know for a fact I've done a lot more than that.. and I have the same problem with lightning and fire.
any help or insight would be greatly appreciated... I just started playing a few days ago and am really loving this nostalgic game =D
thanks all

Chauth

Hey Trainers!

This is correct. Your wins must be against different Trainers, so defeating the same Trainer more than once with that Theme Deck will not increase your wins until unlock.

...soo what you're saying is since I beat them all with my water deck I'll never be able to upgrade my other starters ? or get the free pack from yellow ? =(

MaSkullzOnFire

...soo what you're saying is since I beat them all with my water deck I'll never be able to upgrade my other starters ? or get the free pack from yellow ? =(

That is incorrect. Because you have beat them all with your water deck you will not be able to get anymore rewards from it. You can always do it again with a different deck.