New Pokemon Types! (video games)

Mewisthebest

OK, I thought it would be fun to post what new types or new dual types you would like to see in the next generation of Pokemon :) Personally it would be beastly if there was a fire/grass type, only flying weakness?!!?!? Yes please! normal/ghost might be funnily neat. flying/rock seems unrealistic but would be cool (I can imagine a bird with stone wings, we did steel, why not stone?) water dragon would be a deadly weapon in the hands of a pokemon who gets it (assuming he/shes good) and ice/steel is very fragile, but if put on a physical wall might be good.... so there, there are some that I would like to see. post if you want

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to see more pokemon with fire/psychic types. There are just 2 pokemon with those types, Darmanitan and Victini.

I would like to see a Flare Blitz Flareon...

D: Please make Flareon learn Flare Blitz in the next Pokemon game Nintendo Gamefreak or whoever might be seeing this.

hmmm... interesting, yeh, more fire/psychic typing would be nice, tripple types may be asking to much, asking for fourth evolutions would be easier

flareon needs some serious redemption, stats, ability, and most of all, it's movepool. it drastically needs changes

hmmm... interesting, yeh, more fire/psychic typing would be nice, tripple types may be asking to much, asking for fourth evolutions would be easier

There will never be '4th' evolutions more so split evos because that would break down the Pokemon formula. The max times a Pokemon can evo is two and that's how it's always been but there are split evos like how Frosslass is granted Ghost type and Scizor is granted steel type.

flareon needs some serious redemption, stats, ability, and most of all, it's movepool. it drastically needs changes

Flareon is alright but yeah it's about as fast a Umbreon and it's not breaking any speed records. It was given Superpower last gen covers a small bit and it gets no STAB off of the move. It should be allowed to learn Wild Charge too. I can't help but feel like Flareon is one of the "Hated" Eeveelutions for some odd reason but it works well as a mixer. I've taken down many of dragons with HP Ice 70 with a Hasty Scarfed one made for mixing but still it needs a full movepool redux.

D: What did Flareon ever do to you? He's sorry for his mistakes in house breaking forgive him and let him have a good set.

Always got 6th gen. Why do you think they leave so many Pokemon undone looking? Because later they go back and give them evolutions.

They did good with a full Dragon type I got to give them that and they give people a pure flying type as well but I want Grass/Fire or Water/Fire and some new Eeveelutions because you can't EVER go wrong with Eevee I mean it can turn into just about anything.

ahhhhh, Sorry I forgot :P *scatterbrained*

Speaking of scatterbrained, fire/grass would be weak to more than just flying:

Flying

Poison

Rock

Oh yeah, to add to Flying/Rock: Archen/Archeops. Who in my opinion is an epic win. It's just a shame that you can't have both Archeops and Tirtouga. Also, Gyarados should have been Water/Dragon, Water/Flying barely makes sense.

Always got 6th gen. Why do you think they leave so many Pokemon undone looking? Because later they go back and give them evolutions.

They did good with a full Dragon type I got to give them that and they give people a pure flying type as well but I want Grass/Fire or Water/Fire and some new Eeveelutions because you can't EVER go wrong with Eevee I mean it can turn into just about anything.

I'm with you was kind of disapointed that there were no new eeveelutions, but maybe they didn't want to ware it out to soon. You can almost garantee that next gen will have them. On all the forms i see it seems to be the most talked about thing. and if they really do look at feedback about the games in the different forms they will know what we want.

Oh yeah, to add to Flying/Rock: Archen/Archeops. Who in my opinion is an epic win. It's just a shame that you can't have both Archeops and Tirtouga. Also, Gyarados should have been Water/Dragon, Water/Flying barely makes sense.

I definetly agree with Gyarados, and it would have been different if Dragon wasn't introduced utill second gen or something like that and even if that's the case then why flying especially when it couldn't even learn a flying type move till HGSS and that was bounce through tutoring. Also Kingdra is a water/dragon. I wouldn't mind a few more Ghost/Electric types (Loved Rotom) or Ghost/Rock which I don't belive there has been any of (and please correct me if there is already one)

There will never be '4th' evolutions more so split evos because that would break down the Pokemon formula. The max times a Pokemon can evo is two and that's how it's always been but there are split evos like how Frosslass is granted Ghost type and Scizor is granted steel type.

I dunno, 4th evos would be easy to add for certain Pokemon. It depends on what you're talking about.

Like Pokemon with Baby stages. Raichu could very easily have another evolution added, and it not mess with the game too much.

No, in my opinion, making a fourth evolution would be like having a legendary able to evolve; it hasn't happened, it has never happened, and, thus, I think it's safe to assume that it will never happen. It just doesn't seem right, like having a legendary be able to breed...

*glares at Manaphy*

And changing formulas that are familiar could result in a much different game, especially since alot of the formulas in the game intertwine.

pffffffffftttt-bwahahahahaha XD yes agreed PERIOD. ooooo, what about fire/ground or dark/psychic? - Mew

Don't look behind you. Camerupt is upset that you forgot about his and Numel's unique typing. Just don't turn around; he's liable to rampage if you look him in the eyes. confused_smile.png

I definetly agree with Gyarados, and it would have been different if Dragon wasn't introduced utill second gen or something like that and even if that's the case then why flying especially when it couldn't even learn a flying type move till HGSS and that was bounce through tutoring. Also Kingdra is a water/dragon. I wouldn't mind a few more Ghost/Electric types (Loved Rotom) or Ghost/Rock which I don't belive there has been any of (and please correct me if there is already one)

Another type I'd like to see is a Dragon/Electric type other than Reshiram (Whom is possibly my favorite mascot Pokemon thus far)

Yeah, ghost/rock hasn't been done because every Pokémon forum out there wants Gamefreak to take Galaxy's Bouldergeist and make it a Pokémon.

No, in my opinion, making a fourth evolution would be like having a legendary able to evolve; it hasn't happened, it has never happened, and, thus, I think it's safe to assume that it will never happen. It just doesn't seem right, like having a legendary be able to breed...

*glares at Manaphy*

You're being very close-minded and assumptitive. Just because they give it to one or two Pokemon does not mean they suddenly have to give it to every one. It would be more to even out the playing-field for Pokemon who's 3rd stage is weaker than Pokemon who's third stage is much stronger. Take Raichu for example. Technically, it's a 3rd evolution, along with Charizard, Blaziken, Infernape, and all the other popular starters, but it is almost never used. Why? Because it's one of the weakest, stat-wise, 3rd stage evolutions in the entire series. I don't see why just because it HASN'T happened, doesn't mean it SHOULD. As long as GameFreak makes sure to avoid giving 4th evolutions out willy-nilly and only ensure them to the Pokemon that deserve it, or who's stats could use a boost.

*glares at Manaphy*

You're being very close-minded and assumptitive. Just because they give it to one or two Pokemon does not mean they suddenly have to give it to every one. It would be more to even out the playing-field for Pokemon who's 3rd stage is weaker than Pokemon who's third stage is much stronger. Take Raichu for example. Technically, it's a 3rd evolution, along with Charizard, Blaziken, Infernape, and all the other popular starters, but it is almost never used. Why? Because it's one of the weakest, stat-wise, 3rd stage evolutions in the entire series. I don't see why just because it HASN'T happened, doesn't mean it SHOULD. As long as GameFreak makes sure to avoid giving 4th evolutions out willy-nilly and only ensure them to the Pokemon that deserve it, or who's stats could use a boost.

Alternatively, some Pokémon are destined to not be on the level playing field. Also, Gamefreak can buff Pokémon via other methods, like items or Dream World abilities, or event moves.

Archived