Willyazaa9874

[GAME] Deck Manager - Deck Manager won't close when editing a deck

Willyazaa9874

Every time I've tried to use the deck manager this morning, I was unable to actually close out of the deck manager tool. It appears saving still worked, and by navigating to a new area of the game (such as the tournaments area), the game would exit the deck manager. However, whenever I go back to the deck manager, I am immediately sent to the deck I last had open, and I am unable to close it. This bug basically has locked me out of creating/editing any decks other than the one I opened when I first logged on.

I know I've been using the trade, tournament, shop, and collection features in addition to the deck manager. I might have opened one of these prior to the deck manager; I can't remember. Just thought that might help. Also, I'm playing with them mac client.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Mod_Jube

Hi there!

If the issue should continue, please let us know. In the meantime, please try rebooting your computer in case it was just a one-time issue.

Thank you!

Wolfman_11

I have had the same issue in the past few days, exactly as described above. I am using a WIN 7 PC.

Mod_Poplar

Hey Trainers!

We'd greatly appreciate if you could grab the deck list(s) for any decks which are triggering this issue. You can do so from the deck editing screen by clicking the export button near the top of the page (the button with the picture of the deck and arrow) and pasting that text into a .txt document. That can be set to us via support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Additionally, we'd appreciate if you could note any other activities you remember taking part in while logged into the game at the time you experienced this.

Thanks for your reports and your patience!

Jigglypuffan

same problem.. i just edited my deck and press save.. but its stay on the page of that deck..  i can go in trade after its ok... but when i press back deck menager im still lock in that deck..

there what you want mod_poplar

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

Pokémon - 15

1 Shaymin-EX ROS 106
3 Gardevoir-EX PRC 105
2 M Gardevoir-EX PRC 106
2 Spritzee FLF 67
2 Aromatisse XY 93
4 Xerneas XY 96
1 Xerneas-EX XY 97

Trainer Cards - 30

3 Fairy Garden XY 117
3 Max Potion EPO 94
4 Skyla BCR 134
3 Professor's Letter XY 123
4 Pokémon Fan Club FLF 106
4 Shauna PHF 104
3 Evosoda XY 116
2 Colress PLS 118
1 Scoop Up Cyclone PLB 95
1 Gardevoir Spirit Link PRC 130
2 VS Seeker PHF 109

Energy - 15

15 Fairy Energy XY 140

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******
Edited by Jigglypuffan
  • Upvote 1

Jigglypuffan

and by the way its not the first time it do me that.... but now its replace it but it takes times to come back ok.. you should make a check.

Mod_Poplar

Hi Jigglypuffan,

Thanks for your deck list! :) I've sent it up to the Development team for investigation. In the future, we'd appreciate if you could submit any deck lists via a support ticket as I've described in my previous post.