Sign in to follow this  
Jigglypuffan

[PC] Installation - Can't uninstall the game ( try to fix problem)

Jigglypuffan

someone suggest me to uninstall the game to fix problem of crash.. i try to do it but it said a error...

"Impossible d'accéder au répertoire réseau: Property.USER_PROFILE"

what is the best way to uninstall the game to fix problem ? i heard some solutions to uninstall it but i like to know from pokemon online your suggestion about to uninstall it correctly..

Jigglypuffan

by the way i want to uninstall  and re-install it.. i just do that to try to fix a problem in the game ( crash)

pejooo

Simply access the installer you used to install the game. If it's no longer on your computer, download another one. When you open it select uninstall game.

Have a nice day!

Mod_Poplar

Hey there Jigglypuffan!Please see this post from another thread created for the same issue:

Mod_Poplar, on 12 Aug 2015 - 1:10 PM, said:Hey there!If you're getting that error when attempting to uninstall, you may not be on a Windows account that has authorization to uninstall. Please try doing so from an administrator account and/or the account from which you originally installed the game. If that doesn't work, I recommend creating a new administrator account and trying from that account.And if these solutions don't work, you can go to the Microsoft Website, read "Resolution - Method 1", and try the "Fix It For Me" option.I hope this was helpful!

Sign in to follow this