SlowpokePal

hansnake

Hi, my name is Slowpokepal and I'm a forumaholic.

Now I'm my own enabler, but I don't mind. What I want to know is how many of you have seen my name yet and if I have reached some sort of noriety on and within these forums? If any of you know, I also wrote a thread concerning Mark Zukerberg that no one replied to a few days back, but it did concede a whopping 80+ views. Of that, I can't at least smile proudly upon myself.. and stuff?

Okay, Adieu for now,

SlowpokePal

i cant say that iv seen a single post of yours. I dont recall even seeing you on the "whos online" thing.

@ Prince_Ludwig , you've even read all of the other-language posts? Even in their own threads?

i cant say that iv seen a single post of yours. I dont recall even seeing you on the "whos online" thing.

@ Prince_Ludwig , you've even read all of the other-language posts? Even in their own threads?

...I skim those.

Edit: And don't translate those ones, for the most part.

• 3 months later...

I agree... You would have to be well, well, known for these type of posts to be exciting... It would be a big deal if say Aruneproject was gone for a couple of months then suddenly came back or if Prince Ludwig was gone for a couple of weeks then came back. Or worse, if Milkshakes dicided she didn't like scrafty anymore...

Archived