Sign in to follow this  
srsrox

[GAME] Trainer Challenge - Counters Not Working

srsrox

Hello,

Most of the time when I play any trainer challenges and I win, the counters do not increase. For example, one of the decks state I have won 4 of the required 12 wins to receive a free pack. However, after I win with that deck, it still says 4 wins when it should say 5 wins.

Could the counters please be fixed?

Thanks.

shinygeodude

They only increase when you beat a trainer that you haven't beaten before with that deck. You can tell by the line of check marks under the line of trainers. The bright check marks correspond to trainers you've beaten with that deck. Click on one of the dark check marks to jump to the corresponding trainer that you haven't beaten with that deck.

srsrox

They only increase when you beat a trainer that you haven't beaten before with that deck. You can tell by the line of check marks under the line of trainers. The bright check marks correspond to trainers you've beaten with that deck. Click on one of the dark check marks to jump to the corresponding trainer that you haven't beaten with that deck.

Ah ok. Sounds good. I think that should be mentioned a bit clearer then in the program. That way, newbies will know.

Thanks!

Mod_Poplar

Hi srsrox,

I'm glad that you were able to figure out the issue! As this isn't a bug, I'll be closing this thread. However, I'll make sure the Dev team sees your feedback regarding making these instructions clearer.

Thanks for your input! :)