Sign in to follow this  
Magicaos

[PC] Other - Cards not loading, game stuck forever.

Magicaos

The cards from my game won't load so i can't preview them.

I have fully downloaded the cards cache too, whenever i play a game the cards in my hand are bugged but after a while they show their images.

My video drivers are on the latest version and i have an AMD 7850 graphics card.

Whenever i go see my cards collection the game just freezes, stuck at "Loading" forever and i have to manually close it.

Does anyone how to fix this?

Thanks.

Edited by Magicaos

SalamenceRider

This sounds like it could just be an internet issues, despite the downloading of the card cache. What internet speed do you have? Playing on wifi or a landline? When's the last time you updated the program? Are you playing on a Mac or PC? (Sorry, I've been in IT Support for 5 years, lol)

Magicaos

This sounds like it could just be an internet issues, despite the downloading of the card cache. What internet speed do you have? Playing on wifi or a landline? When's the last time you updated the program? Are you playing on a Mac or PC? (Sorry, I've been in IT Support for 5 years, lol)

According to speedtest.net, 20ms of ping, 8.48mbps on download speed and 0,74mbps upload. Not sure how that can affect it but i'll be really happy if it's fixed.

I just downloaded the game again so i'm sure it's the newest one

TPCi_Samhayne

Do you have sufficient free hard drive space?

Your card cache may have become corrupted.  You might delete it (using the in game setting to clear card cache) and then play normally and see how it goes.

Sign in to follow this