Lopsided Trade Scams

Dragonwarrior7

Is it really okay for people to try and trade magikarps for primes/legends/rare cards? I've seen a lot of lopsided trade offers in the public offers and even trades that ask for rare candies/magnezones/etc without offering anything. If my computer lagged for one second and I accidentally clicked accept I'd be screwed. Perhaps we need mods regulating theses public offers because I've seen a couple specific users spamming the public offer section with what seems to be scam after scam (it also makes it hard to find good trades in all that rubbish).

Is it really okay for people to try and trade magikarps for primes/legends/rare cards? I've seen a lot of lopsided trade offers in the public offers and even trades that ask for rare candies/magnezones/etc without offering anything. If my computer lagged for one second and I accidentally clicked accept I'd be screwed. Perhaps we need mods regulating theses public offers because I've seen a couple specific users spamming the public offer section with what seems to be scam after scam (it also makes it hard to find good trades in all that rubbish).

agree with everything you said...

Yeah it's really hard for me to make trades when people keep spamming offers that are asking for unfair trades or (in all honesty) handouts. My trades end up getting buried under all of this spam.

Be sure to report the ones where people are just asking for cards for free. Especially if they say "free card." The system needs to be fixed so you can't do that.

Hey Guys!

We are in the process of making this work out better for everyone, we apologize in the meantime for any confusion or inconveniences! Thanks for your patience!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

I can list at least two or three people but I dont want to list by name in an open forum...I guess I just don't like calling people out. If I have to I will though.

They don't ask for "free cards" anymore. What they are doing now is asking without giving and hoping that players accidentally trade with them. With the "flash lag" some people (even me) accidentally approve trades they don't want.

My list is up to 14 people now. They'll all go one the my block list when I can catch them in the lobby (Unreliable, waiting for those functions to be improved/fully implemented yadayada etc.) but doesn't stop the fake trades comming up. Even a simple filter that doesn't list "outgoing only" trades by default would be immensly helpful.

you should go to pokeplot, that is the biggest fan based forum on this site,

just search pokeplot (search button next to "view new post")

and the first forum that comes up should be pokeplot...........

Archived