Inferno_Emboar

[GAME] Shop - Redeemed Flareon Deck Box, but it is not in Collection or in Deck Manager

Inferno_Emboar

Hello. I have recently bought the "Flareon Silhouette Deck Box". When I bought it, I checked the collection. It wasn't there. I checked the Deck Manager. I selected one of my previously build decks and tried to change the deck box. It wasn't there. Am I missing something? Also, I've spent all of my in game tokens on this. I had 150, now 0.

My IGN (in game name) is Mario_Fan_128. Please help.

Edited by Inferno_Emboar

Brio97

Hello. I have recently bought the "Flareon Silhouette Deck Box". When I bought it, I checked the collection. It wasn't there. I checked the Deck Manager. I selected one of my previously build decks and tried to change the deck box. It wasn't there. Am I missing something? Also, I've spent all of my in game tokens on this. I had 150, now 0.

My IGN (in game name) is Mario_Fan_128. Please help.

I think it is a glitch that the purchasing is taking longer than usual. Try logging in the game again, I'm sure it will be there by now

Edited by Brio97
  • Upvote 1

Inferno_Emboar

I think it is a glitch that the purchasing is taking longer than usual. Try logging in the game again, I'm sure it will be there by now

I'll try. Hope this works. :unsure:

Inferno_Emboar

I'll try. Hope this works. :unsure:

Nope. Still not there. Hopefully, I can get a mod to help me with this.

Edited by Inferno_Emboar

Inferno_Emboar

My products arrived today. :) Feel free to close this thread now, mods.

Edited by Inferno_Emboar