Sign in to follow this  
KJTECHNICAL

[GAME] Trading - Cannot trade a card won from a second place Tournament win

KJTECHNICAL

I won second place in a tournament and i got a mega ampharos ex but it wont let me put it on trades can some one please help?? :(

MaSkullzOnFire

So, what you're saying is you entered a tournament, came in second place; you opened up the booster packs you won and you pulled an M Ampharos EX? Or did you already have the M Ampharos beforehand?

• Upvote 1

KJTECHNICAL

I pulled the mega ampharos from a booster pack from the tournament its got a 1 in a blue box at the bottom of the card were as all other have a padlock on them

MaSkullzOnFire

Ah, then I know your problem.

To put it for trade you go to your Collection, click on the card and you shall see some buttons appear on the right of it. If you click the top one, the one with the arrows, this puts your card for trade in your binder.

Now when you go to make a public trade or a private trade you will see the card appear.

KJTECHNICAL

I have tried that but it wont actually let me complete it to put it on trade or do i have to actually wait until somebody makes a bid ?

lBlAlRlClOlDlEl

have u checked if that card in collection has the number white or on the right of the lock?

• Upvote 1

KJTECHNICAL

it dosent have a padlock on it just a number one at the borrom in the middle ina little blue box

lBlAlRlClOlDlEl

I have tried that but it wont actually let me complete it to put it on trade or do i have to actually wait until somebody makes a bid ?

u mean u put that card in a public trade? u offer ampha and u chosed what u want back, right?

if yes u have to wait someone who accept that offert

Mod_Poplar

Hi KJTECHNICAL!

To clarify, if you currently have a card involved in any trade offers, you cannot make any other trades with it unless the offer expires or is rejected. Did you have the card tied up in another offer when you posted?

If your M Ampharos-EX is currently not being offered in any trades, it doesn't have a padlock icon at the bottom of it in your Collection, and you have it tagged for trade, please let us know via support ticket if you still can't trade it. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". We'd appreciate if you could tell us the general date and time during which you acquired this card, as well as how you got it. Any screenshots you can provide which depict the issue would be helpful as well.

Thanks for your report and your patience! :)

Sign in to follow this