over 30 rare and higher rarities for trade. make me offers

rojaspoker

MY TRADE LIST MY WANTED CARDS-LOOK BELOW EXCLAMATION AND DOWN

HOLO RARE AND HIGHER RARITIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHAYMIN METAGROSS WITH POKE-BODY

VENOMOTH DCE-DOUBLE COLORLESS ENERGY

MAGMORTAR X2 CROBAT PRIME

SERPERIOR W/ ABILITY

EMBOAR X3 ELECTIVIRE

EMBOAR WITH ABILITY SHUCKLE

SAMUROTT SPIRITTOMB

ELECTRODE PRIME ABSOL PRIME

PIKACHU PROFESSOR OAK'S NEW THEORY

RAIKOU LIFE HERB

SAMUROTT WITH ABILITY

DEOXYS X2 ZOROARK

MISMAGIUS

REUNICLUS X2

XATU

GLISCOR

KROOKODILE X2

KLINKLANG X5

PORYGON-Z

TOGEKISS

ESPEON PRIME

ESPEON

KYOGREN AND GROUDON LEGEND HALF

LANTURN PRIME

RAIKOU AND SUICUNE LEGEND HALF

SLOWKING PRIME

STEELIX PRIME

SUICUNE AND ENTEI LEGEND HALF

TYRANITAR PRIME

CELEBI PRIME

UPDATE MY WANTS, AND I'LL UPDATE BINDER, SO YOU CAN SEND ME OFFERS, ALSO I WILL PUT UP THE REST OF THE CARDS A BIT LATER :)

hey. im interested in your emboar ability adn 2 zekroms. i know i have electivire adn simsear but im sure if i have anything else(except a couple new oak theors) can you check my binder?

hey tjtoot I could not find you on the trading screen name tab, but I will put up the emboar with ability and zekroms, and just make me an offer.

No, I'm not joking. Unlike most people, I price cards based on their use to me. Right now im using Simisear so i price it higher than most people would. Just forget the trade. Im sick of people giving me greif about 'bad trades' and telling people never to trade with me. So, forget it.

No, I'm not joking. Unlike most people, I price cards based on their use to me. Right now im using Simisear so i price it higher than most people would. Just forget the trade. Im sick of people giving me greif about 'bad trades' and telling people never to trade with me. So, forget it.

i so agree with people making bad trades.

like someone wants a machock and i wanted a darkness engery and there both uncommon's and they reject i mean it's not a rare peeps look at vaule's and what's worse the player had a 2 dark engry's and i only wanted one. just give a little

[Edited by: Prof. Snow] Please keep the language clean, thank you!

like someone wants a machock and i wanted a darkness engery and there both uncommon's and they reject i mean it's not a rare peeps look at vaule's and what's worse the player had a 2 dark engry's and i only wanted one. just give a little

Thanks...i know most people will read what i posted and laugh.

wow we can't even use stars so weak...

well at least there not strict like anthor site i know also axto look at your trade thread i sort of made a deal but i could not understand what value of what my cards were meant...

also if someone reject's a trade for trade that's the same rareity level i will drop kick them like a mime jr. LOL.

Then learn the value of cards then you won't get spam. All you do is make bad offers and offer that so overpriced , you are just being retarded. No wonder so many people in trade block you, and I mean You Axto. Learn to values before trading, then talk and whine.

wow we can't even use stars so weak...

well at least there not strict like anthor site i know also axto look at your trade thread i sort of made a deal but i could not understand what value of what my cards were meant...

also if someone reject's a trade for trade that's the same rareity level i will drop kick them like a mime jr. LOL.

LOL DJ

• 1 month later...

So, back on topic, I need a reuniclus. I have that zoroark, (I'm assuming you need the foul play one) would you be willing to throw in 2 solosis and a duosion? I also have some booster creds chilling here if you would be willing to trade packs for the other reuniclus.

Archived