Mod_Snow

Official Pokémon GO Discussion Thread

the_sqveel

all these concerns about people not paying attention to their surroundings is old news, and should be common sense for anyone out there with any kind of device. I remember the scaremongering adverts we had in the 90s when handheld things and walkmans were becoming more mainstream. Kid's should be taught this basic safety stuff when they get the phone anyway.

the risk is not any greater with this game than any other AR game on the phone.

BowserLuigi

GO question: I actually downloaded this on iPhone 4s, which should not be compatible with GO. But the game often tosses me a server error message when I try to log in.  Occasionally the game will let me in but there is nothing to do in the game (no pokemon, no pokespots, nothing basically). Just caught a Bulbasaur and that's it. Normal? Or am I not supposed to see anything if I try to run the game on an incompatible device. Btw I downloaded this directly from the USA app store and not the APK file.

Still living in Malaysia.... I hope someone here can enlighten me as pokemon (or even nintendo for that matter) doesn't care about Malaysia (or Singapore, Philippines etc.) so I can't find any answers online. I also posted on other forums but have yet to get any useful reply.

wwhsdjhudj

GO question: I actually downloaded this on iPhone 4s, which should not be compatible with GO. But the game often tosses me a server error message when I try to log in.  Occasionally the game will let me in but there is nothing to do in the game (no pokemon, no pokespots, nothing basically). Just caught a Bulbasaur and that's it. Normal? Or am I not supposed to see anything if I try to run the game on an incompatible device. Btw I downloaded this directly from the USA app store and not the APK file.

Still living in Malaysia.... I hope someone here can enlighten me as pokemon (or even nintendo for that matter) doesn't care about Malaysia (or Singapore, Philippines etc.) so I can't find any answers online. I also posted on other forums but have yet to get any useful reply.

There's been a lot of server issues of that's what you are asking, servers have been down continuously, probably because of the amount of traffic. So no you are probably not the only one seeing that message XD.

Just speculation here, but since you are in Malaysia and you downloaded it from the U.S. app store, it might just not have Pokemon primed in your area yet. Or it could be because you are using an incompatible device XD But if the Bulbasaur you caught in the beginning was your starter, try walking around a bit to find some others (with the app open, not in the background). Hope this helps!

WWhsdjhudj

Chikoen

Im sad. I was using my Account I used for the tcgo. Now I cant log in anymore and all my friends are playing.

Xensor

all these concerns about people not paying attention to their surroundings is old news, and should be common sense for anyone out there with any kind of device. I remember the scaremongering adverts we had in the 90s when handheld things and walkmans were becoming more mainstream. Kid's should be taught this basic safety stuff when they get the phone anyway.

the risk is not any greater with this game than any other AR game on the phone.

yeah i know. but i just thought to give others a head up. the game isn't be banned. but a curfew is being placed for anyone under the age of 18 in my city. it was midnight now its 11pm or when it becomes dark. its sad that this happened. it was like 1 am where i am, and i was at work and seen 2 teens almost ******* by a vehicle. 2 kids during day happened to walk into a car while playing the game. they didn't get hurt but the city is concerned for em.

but the curfew is better then the other option i was hearing about. they planned on banning the game. (idk how they would be able to. )

BowserLuigi

There's been a lot of server issues of that's what you are asking, servers have been down continuously, probably because of the amount of traffic. So no you are probably not the only one seeing that message XD.

Just speculation here, but since you are in Malaysia and you downloaded it from the U.S. app store, it might just not have Pokemon primed in your area yet. Or it could be because you are using an incompatible device XD But if the Bulbasaur you caught in the beginning was your starter, try walking around a bit to find some others (with the app open, not in the background). Hope this helps!

WWhsdjhudj

I sure hope it's not the latter....

I tried logging in at different locations (in my house, near my college etc) but I can't find anything :(

music2000

This is so funny Pokemon song :D

MaSkullzOnFire

This is so funny Pokemon song :*

Links to other websites are against the forums rules.

pikachoose2

pokemon go should  pokemon go and make it self work with ipad 2 without crashing

nguyentrongvan

I love you, Pokemon GO

Edited by nguyentrongvan

AK66

hmm. why the theme events use 4 tokens is gone? is very helpful for amateur. please get it back.

MaSkullzOnFire

hmm. why the theme events use 4 tokens is gone? is very helpful for amateur. please get it back.

This is a post for Pokémon GO.

chelseaadams

Do you guys know or heard of PikaBelleChu? She's like the holy grail for Pikachu. She has everything with this theme.

I read an interview with her on a blog ( on collectorism )but if I can't share this with you guys sorry, delete it

Anyways It's worth reading i think she's a huge thing in the poke world

Edited by chelseaadams

Dr_boss242245

How do u play a game

K4nK4nMahadi

Howdy, folks. I've just registered to www.pokemon.com a few hours ago. I may need some help. You see, I got Pokemon Go a several months ago and registered using my Google account. Now I need to know how can I transfer my Pokemon Go progress from my Google account to my New Pokemon Trainer Account in www.pokemon.com, or is such a thing necessary?

Bahnki

I believe you can't, you just start fresh.

Edited by Bahnki

TooMuchMartin

Edited by TooMuchMartin

SuperStone

I started GO! last week.  :)  Instinct needs the people.

Edited by SuperStone

The_Real_Bug

I started GO! last week.  :)  Instinct needs the people.

Come over to my city, Team Instinct needs your assistance  :P

Edited by The_Real_Bug

Theolla

Team Instinct is doing just fine where I am. They must have a coordinated late night group or something because every morning they've swept up all the gyms around me. Oddly enough in my area Team Mystic, my team, seems to have the lowest presence.

SuperStone: Welcome to Pokémon Go! It's what got me to try other Pokémon games. I never played them as a kid, but now I'm getting hooked.

Mod_Elderberry

Team Valor for the win  :lol:

MariyaDems

Best

Tobin10000

Team Instinct is normally pretty strong in my location ;D

KaraKuehn

I can't remember what they're called, but the red team, my team, is pretty weak around my area. Yellow and blue seem to dominate. Yellow more than anything.

There's a red Raid location in the city my mom lives. Have yet to check that out.

Anyone up to sharing trainer codes? I have legit one friend. I'd love to have more people to trade pokemon with (just got to lvl 10!) and items.

Let me know and I can find a way to get you my Trainer code without blasting it on the whole forum xD

SKBellmore

KaraKuehn,

You can private message people to send messages to a specific person. I’ll private message you my code.

Everyone, I’m on Instinct but it’s the least dominant team where I live.