Sign in to follow this  
Azza_x3

[PC] Crashing - Windows 10 update, won't let me play.

Azza_x3

Hello, to who could possibly help with this error

I just recently updated to windows 10 as of last week and I've had problems trying to open TCGO and my computer won't let me do this, I've tried to update, uninstall but this even fails it won't even let me it uninstall via control panel either 

Much help appreciated 
Regards
Aaaron

Ararothea

I'm getting a weird error message after making a fresh install of TCG.

mono: function mono_loader_get_last_error not found

mono: function mono_loader_error_prepare_exception not found
mono: function mono_unity_liveness_mark_classes_for_intptr_scanning not found
mono: function mono_unity_liveness_has_parent_class not found

I have restarted my computer, uninstalled and reinstalled, updated my video drivers, and deleted the files stored in the download location before starting the fresh install.

I'm running Windows 7 64bit on a laptop, and when I can get it to start, the game usually runs fine.

Mod_RedDragon
Hey there Ararothea! 

I would suggest that you send a ticket into our support team so they can look into this for you and get you up and running. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature or go to http://www.pokemon.com/support, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thank you for your patience!

AnaKuroashi

after install the game it detects an error: " . The game crashed The crash report folder name " 2015-09-13_134302 "next to the executable game"

What I do? I reinstalled the game several times and the problem has not been resolved

Bouboule4600

me too i have the problem of the " . The game crashed The crash report folder name " crash i am on windows 7 ultimate 32-bit  laptop !

Edited by Bouboule4600

Sign in to follow this