help plz only jst started

thetank2k15

hi im jw if any could help me with sum codes for packs or card becz all the cards i have are no gd n not tradeable so if any1 could help me id be very happy pm ******** thanks

how come you sound a bit familiar ? :/

and how did u know about the forums the day u joined the game lol .....

something fishy , or the whole thing is a fish XD

i only know becz i went to play a game tounerment n said there is nun so check the forum and y would i need to lie ******** see my cards u would know what i mean lol there pants

Hi thetank2k15!

As this forum is for in-game trades and exchanges, asking for free cards or other items is not permitted. However, I would encourage you to check out other subforums and threads for tips for new users. I personally recommend playing through Trainer Challenge for some booster packs and Theme Deck practice, as well as Versus Mode and Tournaments. There is a Versus Ladder in Versus Mode where you can get plenty of great prizes, such as Trainer Tokens, booster packs, and even some super cool Pokémon-EX! :) You can win things like Tournament Chests and booster packs in Tournaments, and both Tournaments and Versus Mode matches have a Bonus Wheel where you can win even more exciting prizes.

I hope this was helfpul! I'll be closing this thread now.

Archived