lBlAlRlClOlDlEl

[GAME] Deck Manager - Exiting or saving doesn't work

lBlAlRlClOlDlEl

often my game stuck in the deck manager window. saving or pressing "X" doesnt change window.

often changes i cancelled stays on deck or changes i accepted are not registered.

• Upvote 1

Felidae_

^this.

Happened to me a couple of times now and it's really annoying.

palarith

ditto, windows client

harshu

Same happened with me. I am also on Windows ! -->Windows 10 !

Peonso

Happening here, I don't know why, it's not always. I can access other stuff in the client, but the deck manager section stucks, and I need to restart the client.

jbcheshire

This happened to me and I finally figured out what was happening.. This is a bug to start with.

I apparently still had some max potions in my deck that even though not legal for standard format, is still legal for expanded format.  But for some reason the game client wouldn't save my deck until I removed those to non-Standard format cards and added two that were in Standard.  

So, i recommend you go back to these decks and see what cards aren't standard format and change them to see what happens..

royalebouquet

Happens to me to, I have IMac. I only have standard format decks, so this has nothing to do with standard decks or expanded decks. 

jbcheshire

This just happened to me again but i am creating a non-standard deck so I am unable to close this deck in deck manager.  Which means I am unable to do any other deck editing till this issue is resolved by the programmers!!!!!

TPCi_Samhayne

Hello Trainers,

Our apologies for the difficulty you are having with the deck editor.  

From our standpoint, we have been having problems reproducing the issue.  That is to say, most of the time when we attempt to use the deck editor and save decks, it all works as expected and not with the issue as you describe it.  

So, if you notice that you do a certain thing and then it doesn't work, we would really really appreciate know that.  Our teams are working to get reproduce-able steps, but your input can greatly help us.  

Thanks!

harshu

Hello Trainers,

Our apologies for the difficulty you are having with the deck editor.  

From our standpoint, we have been having problems reproducing the issue.  That is to say, most of the time when we attempt to use the deck editor and save decks, it all works as expected and not with the issue as you describe it.  

So, if you notice that you do a certain thing and then it doesn't work, we would really really appreciate know that.  Our teams are working to get reproduce-able steps, but your input can greatly help us.  

Thanks!

Totally happens randomly. Doesn't happen all the time, totally random.

TPCi_Samhayne

If you have this issue with the deck manager, if you can note a few things about your experience and include it in a question sent in via pokemon.com/support that would be very helpful for us!

• How long was the game open without interruption before the issue happened?
  • Can a deck list of the cards that were in the deck be provided? (Can be done by clicking "Export Deck" and pasting it in a notepad)
  • Also was a certain action performed before going to the deck manager?
  • Did you edit/create many decks before the issue happened?

jbcheshire

The only thing that stands out in my mind on this is that I may have had Lysandre's Trump card in those decks and I removed it to fit in other cards valid for Standard and/or Expanded.

deathberry459

Is as the title describes, I'm in my Deck Manager and compiled a deck of 60 cards, all of which are of the Standard sort, but when I go to save the deck, choose the sleeves, coins, etc. it doesn't save, but instead, stays on the screen without saving it.

Any way to fix this?

lBlAlRlClOlDlEl

bug has not happened recently, maybe because i didnt menaged my deck in these days. if it happens to bug again i will provide all the things u asked.

SOSdan

I've also encountered this issue a few times in the last couple of weeks. It has occured in both Standard and Expanded decks, with and without proxies. Also, sometimes after starting the game I am immediately taken to the Deck Manager in Editing Mode with the last deck I worked on.

harshu

If you have this issue with the deck manager, if you can note a few things about your experience and include it in a question sent in via pokemon.com/support that would be very helpful for us!

• How long was the game open without interruption before the issue happened?
  • Can a deck list of the cards that were in the deck be provided? (Can be done by clicking "Export Deck" and pasting it in a notepad)
  • Also was a certain action performed before going to the deck manager?
  • Did you edit/create many decks before the issue happened?

Well happened to me today. The game was open like 4 hours ! Didn't do the second option.

For the third, I was editing my newly made deck !

Edited by harshu

GoldenBull963

when ever i try to get out of deck manger it keeps going back to deck manger

harshu

when ever i try to get out of deck manger it keeps going back to deck manger

Its a known issue and Developing team is working on it. It is has been reported on one of the other forums.

I hope that helps !

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

tetrion

I have the same problem I can't  save changes to my deak or create a new one at all.

it happens alwais so annoing

Cutiecakies

I have the same issue. I was trying to create a brand new deck. I was unable to save it. When I click on the "Save" button, after selecting my coin/sleeve/box, nothing happens.

It specifically happens when I try to include a Deoxys 33/108 in my deck. 

If I remove Deoxys, I am able to save my new deck.

It's on both iOS and on the Mac client. I had the client open for maybe 5-10 minutes. 

I also tried editing an old deck and the same issue occurred. 

Mod_Poplar

Hey there Trainers!

We are now also investigating being unable to save a new deck. If you're unable to save a new deck, we would greatly appreciate if you could send the following information to us via support ticket to help us track down the problem:

• What device and OS version are you using to play?
  • Can you provide us a deck list of the deck you are trying to save and can't? (This can be done by clicking the Export Deck button in Deck Manager and pasting the copied text into a .txt document, which can be attached to your ticket.)
  • At what approximate date and time did this issue occur? 
  • Have you been able to create a lot of decks before this issue happened?
  • Did you stay idle for a long period of time in the deck builder when the issue happened?
  • Were you perhaps in a Tournament, in between turns or in a specific section of the game (e.g Trade) when you went to Deck Manager and attempted to save your new deck?

You can create a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your continued patience while the Dev team works on these bugs!

P.S. Cutiecakies, we have been unable to reproduce this issue with Deoxys in our decks, so it would be great if you could send us the above information as well!

jbcheshire

Okay.  This just happened to me again.  I opened a ticket with Support and attached a copy of my decklist to it.  This is getting really annoying.  I can't believe that none of your Admin team has not run across this issue yet...

Do you ever copy any of your existing decklists and change them and then save them?  This is when it happens to me usually, and it is usually when I copy one of my Expanded decks that I have used in the past.

Valriel

the deck opens agains after saving or pressing the red X to exit.

i can go to other screens using the menu but if I go back to Deck Manager it opens again the same deck created and wont let me get out of it.

GoldenBull963

This has ocurred twice,while I was editing my old decks.

This happened on pc.

Edited by GoldenBull963

GoldenBull963

When I was stuck in deck manger I edited my deck from a v.s battle and it got me out.I don't know if its pure luck but I recommend trying it out.