Reshi's Galore!!!

zekrom311

So since the closed beta wipe of cards. I've somehow managed to come away with 5, count em 5 Reshirams after redeeming my 80 beta codes the second time around....and since I never use more than 2 Reshi's in any deck i have them in, I'm now stuck with 3 extras that I'm willing to trade. I ended up with 3 Full Art Reshirams, and 2 regular Reshirams....now being that i've been with the TCGO BETA testing since day one, i know the true trade value of these cards along with a few of the others,...so basically i wont waste your time and will tell you what im (at least) willing to except for them, so here goes. for a FULL ART RESHIRAM,...im lookin for at least 4 rares (stage 1 or stage 2 preferrably)....or a combination of 3 decent prime cards,...say Feraligatr Prime, Donphan Prime, Houndoom Prime, Crobat Prime, or Ampharos Prime......now for a reg reshi,... 2 decent primes, or 3 stage 1/stage 2 rares. thanks.

Well i traded away 2 of my Full Art Reshirams, so I now only have one FA Reshi left, but i still have 3 of the regulars, and will part with two of those 3.Tjoot & Bravetoto, I will do a deal for a combination of these 4 cards for my regular Reshiram, so here goes. Feraligatr Prime, Metagross (psychic), Steelix Prime, Blastoise, rare candy, Entei/Raikou Legend (both halves representing 2 of the 4 card deal), Samurott w/ability, Serperior w/ability, Houndoom Prime, Mew Prime, Celebi Prime, Darkrai/Cresselia (again both halves equaling 2 of the 4), Pachirisu, Donphan Prime, or Cincinno....any combination of those four cards and you can call it a deal. Thanks. :)

Archived