Sign in to follow this  
ChawkyV

[GAME] Chat - All Chat is censored

ChawkyV

I don't know what is happening, But the same Weird and random Censoring Bug from  a few months ago is back again only ... worse, This started happening just today  for many users, but speaking for myself In chat, PM or even in-game, It is censoring literally EVERYTHING i type, even those emoticons, Please fix this, it's really really frustrating .....

Salano2

Almost any word you try to say in any chat is now filtered and just shows the emoticon and noone can understand what you are trying to say.

please fix this ............................

tarif15

literally nobody can talk now cause of this censoring bug . please fix it asap

AbsolutelyEevee

Hello there!

It seems my game has a problem, because I cannot

- make a private trade

- talk in any lobbies

- see my friends list

Please help!! Thanks!

Pokeblammo

how come everytime you 'fix' important bugs do you create 20 new worst ones. 

EVERY MESSAGE I POST IN CHAT GETS CENSORED

WHEN I LOG IN THE LOBBIES AREN'T EVEN VISIBLE UNLESS I RESTART THE GAME 5 TIMES

STILL CAN'T SEE OPPONENTS DISCARD

TONNES OF OPPONENTS TIME OUT AND LOSE INSTANTLY

HAVE TO CLICK CERTAIN STADIUM CARDS 50 TIMES BEFORE THEY ACTUALLY WORK

CERTAIN CARDS APPEAR SIDEWAYS IN HAND

:( cmon guys please sort it out

Edited by Pokeblammo

quasardeadly

Hello there!

It seems my game has a problem, because I cannot

- make a private trade

- talk in any lobbies

- see my friends list

Please help!! Thanks!

Wow i am also suffering from the same group of bugs , please solve it my dev_team , mod and staff :( .

sagz

It happened to me too, but then i relogin 2 times then it came to normal, thnx...

AbsolutelyEevee

It happened to me too, but then i relogin 2 times then it came to normal, thnx...

Relogged several times, didn't work :(

Mod_Elderberry

Thank you all for reporting this issue!

I am unable to recreate the issue but it is being looked into right now as we speak.

Would you all be so kind as to uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that fixes for this issue?

quasardeadly

Everything is getting censored in general and trading lobbies except friend chat where i can properly chat but out of my 10 hello 1 hello was not censored in trading lobby  :(

Edited by quasardeadly

TPCi_Samhayne

The chat system is distributed with multiple chat services involved.  Currently some of those services are having issues.  When you log in, you are assigned to a chat service.  Re-logging can sometimes have you assigned to a chat service that is not having issues, which is why that may resolve the issue for you.

Uninstall and reinstall would likely be something to try for a different issue, but if it is isolated to just chat, the relogging is your best bet.

manavtheboss

I got hit with the bug for public chat, but it seems that at least PM is fine for me. But yes please fix this ASAP! Oh yeah, and trying to relog a lot is also risky as 95% of the time, when I log in the chat is glitched to simply not appear at all. This needs major fixing too!

Edited by manavtheboss

gosi_mosi

its same on mine acc can not she  my freand

and  chatt

manavtheboss

The chat system is so bugged. It usually never even shows up when i log in. And if it does, anything i say is blocked! It is even more worrying because i am being reported for spamming!

Mod_Snow

Hey there!

As Samhayne mentioned, a couple of the chat servers were on the fritz. The issue should be fixed now! Let us know if you run into any further issues!

Zeleth

so. i normally dont speak spanish in general chats due to being rude, because of the amount of people speaking english. but i noticed in private messages. the game censors some sentences that are totally ok. i checked if they for some reason could be meaning something else in english. To be clear. im really polite in spanish. i dont use any slang words that could have offensive meanings because im highly aware of the demographic of this game. and i totally support that. but my question is. is it a bug. or does the client currently not really support people speaking spanish?

Thanks for your time guys! and sorry for bothering.

quasardeadly

Hey there!

As Samhayne mentioned, a couple of the chat servers were on the fritz. The issue should be fixed now! Let us know if you run into any further issues!

Hi pretty mod_snow,

The chat censor bug is solved for me now . Nothing is getting censored now except the words which are meant to be censored . Again thanks a lot for rectifying this issue in such a short time .

Thankfully

Quasardeadly

Edited by quasardeadly

Mefftu

The problem is the filter uses a multiple language censor. So if even one word in any of the known European languages is a bad word in one of these languages the filter jumps right into action.

I for myself can't say even words like 'thank you' or 'Ace Spec' in my 1st language as it is written as a bad word in French or English respectively - but the filter obviously don't know the whole content around that or that I don't speak either of these languages at this time - so it has to filter everything.

If you find out the words (e.g. like writing one for one word of a censored sentence in each of a new message and that way you can see what word is censored) that are censored in your language (due to bad words in other languages) just avoid them there. I know it is difficult to find that out but there is no other way to help here.

Sign in to follow this