Sign in to follow this  
graywh

[GAME] Trainer Challenge - AI uses AZ with no Benched Pokémon

graywh

I was playing Ali in the Gold league and on her first turn, she played AZ despite having no benched Pokemon, giving me the win instantly.  She should know by now that you can't farm rewards that way anymore.

Mefftu

The computer opponents still make a lot of useless plays all the time.

The worst example I had yesterday was against Mick (2nd opponent in Gold league) who attached a fire energy to a damaged active Pokémon that had no energy attached at that point and used a Super Potion after this - just to see the energy right going to the discard pile without using any other cards. We would always first heal off the damage an then attach the energy but not the computer.

Well, and when Zach (1st opponent in Gold league) is attaching on his first turn a tool just to use Tool Retriever as the next card only to put the same tool on the same Pokémon again is as weird as a play can be if you see the trainer challenge from the beginning.

quasardeadly

That is certainly true with AI Trainers , I also want to complain about AI Trainer Calvin . Calvin mostly gets upto two Alomomola in play and he keeps using super deep dive instead of using surf even when his Alomomola is charged with 4 water energies . On certain occasions he again keeps using super deep dive and he continously keeps switching his other benched pokemon's with alomomola on the active spot for no reason just to lose .

Edited by quasardeadly

graywh

I also saw one of the trainers opt not to attack even though he/she had sufficient energy attached.  I think it was one that had Fighting types.

Sign in to follow this