[GAME] Shop - "No" sign showing instead of Trainer Tokens and Tournament Tickets; resolved upon re-log

BehemothX

I stumbled upon a bug, it sure scared me for a while but it fixed by logging out and logging in.

I logged in and saw I didn't had tokens nor tickets, not on 0, but rather this weird "forbidden" sign, you know the red circle with a slash crossing it.

I logged out and back in and it was fixed. I just thought it was my civic duty to report this odd ocurrance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there BehemothX!

Apologies for the delay and for the scare! This occurs from time to time when there are issues with the Shop server. It's nothing to be alarmed by, as the correct numbers will show again soon. If you ever experience this and notice that it isn't resolved or that you're seeing the wrong number of Trainer Tokens and/or Tournament tickets, please feel free to submit a support ticket for further investigation by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

I hope this was helpful! I'll be closing this thread now, but we appreciate your report. :)

Archived