[CARD] Sacred Ash (Flashfire #96) - Sacred Ash would not return only one Pokémon to the deck

pillaz42

Firstly, i don't 100% know if this is a bug or not; but in a game i just had I was about to use Sacred Ash to retrieve 1 pokemon card from the discard pile but I had 2 in the discard pile and I only wanted to retrieve one back as I wanted to use archies ace in the hole ( in my hand I had a sacred ash and archie supporter) so I had 2 blastoises in the discard pile and when I used the sacred ash, I selected one blastoise and pressed done but then it went back to main game and the 2 blastoises were still in the discard pile, I tried again and again but it wouldn't let me just select one so then I selected both of the blastoises and then pressed done and then the effect of the sacred ash worked.

So my question is, does the effect of sacred ash only work if you select the max number of pokemon in your discard pile even if you only had 2 pokemon in your discard pile (in my scenario) and not 5? 

Because I thought you had a choice on how many pokemon you can put back, like say you had 5 pokemon in the discard pile but you only wanted to put 4 pokemon back will the effect of sacred ash still work? 

Question - Can You Shuffle Less Than 5 Pokemon in to Your Deck With Sacred Ash?

Answer  - Yes, so long as you actually have less than 5 Pokémon in your Discard Pile. If you have 5 or more though, you must shuffle 5 back in.

• If you have 1 pokemon in discard pile then you must shuffle 1 back in your deck . 

• If you have 2 pokemon in discard pile then you must shuffle 2 back in your deck . You cannot shuffle less than 2 pokemon in your Discard Pile or Sacred Ash will not work .

• If you have 3 pokemon in discard pile then you must shuffle 3 back in your deck . You cannot shuffle less than 3 pokemon in your Discard Pile or Sacred Ash will not work .

• If you have 4 pokemon in discard pile then you must shuffle 4 back in your deck . You cannot shuffle less than 4 pokemon in your Discard Pile or Sacred Ash will not work .

• If you have 5 pokemon in discard pile then you must shuffle 5 back in your deck . You cannot shuffle less than 5 pokemon in your Discard Pile or Sacred Ash will not work .

• If you have more than 5 pokemon in discard pile then you must shuffle 5 back in your deck . You cannot shuffle less than 5 pokemon in your Discard Pile or Sacred Ash will not work .

• If you have 1 pokemon in discard pile then you must shuffle 1 back in your deck . 

• If you have 2 pokemon in discard pile then you must shuffle 2 back in your deck . You cannot shuffle less than 2 pokemon in your Discard Pile or Sacred Ash will not work .

• If you have 3 pokemon in discard pile then you must shuffle 3 back in your deck . You cannot shuffle less than 3 pokemon in your Discard Pile or Sacred Ash will not work .

• If you have 4 pokemon in discard pile then you must shuffle 4 back in your deck . You cannot shuffle less than 4 pokemon in your Discard Pile or Sacred Ash will not work .

• If you have 5 pokemon in discard pile then you must shuffle 5 back in your deck . You cannot shuffle less than 5 pokemon in your Discard Pile or Sacred Ash will not work .

• If you have more than 5 pokemon in discard pile then you must shuffle 5 back in your deck . You cannot shuffle less than 5 pokemon in your Discard Pile or Sacred Ash will not work .

Thank you , helped a lot  :D

Archived