Creating your own professional tournament.

LegionOfLegend2

So this one has been on my mind for awhile...

A lot of players in ptcgo host there own tournments whether it be in game rules chat or on the forums. But wouldnt it be cool to create your own tournament using ptcgo settings. here are some of my ideas.

1. Give the prizes to the tournament, type of what place gets what and they will be handed out accordingly.

2. Be able to have a maximum amount of 32 players. You can create how many players you want in the tournament.

3. Decide how many rounds will be played to move on, E.g 2/3.

4. Choose your own format. This one is kinda obvious.

5. Be able to spectate matches. That is one of the things I have longed for for a long time now, just something cool to do to watch a final match or something.

I hope this helps and I hope one day this will appear in the game!

So this one has been on my mind for awhile...

A lot of players in ptcgo host there own tournments whether it be in game rules chat or on the forums. But wouldnt it be cool to create your own tournament using ptcgo settings. here are some of my ideas.

1. Give the prizes to the tournament, type of what place gets what and they will be handed out accordingly.

2. Be able to have a maximum amount of 32 players. You can create how many players you want in the tournament.

3. Decide how many rounds will be played to move on, E.g 2/3.

4. Choose your own format. This one is kinda obvious.

5. Be able to spectate matches. That is one of the things I have longed for for a long time now, just something cool to do to watch a final match or something.

I hope this helps and I hope one day this will appear in the game!

The Suggestion is very good. But the problem is... The game whenever updates, 2-3 bugs arise. On top of that, the game is still very light. So, adding this feature might make the game heavy !

Otherwise its a great suggestion :)

Hi LegionOfLegend2!

Thank you for your suggestion! It would certainly be interesting to see what types of Tournaments would pop up. :) I'll submit your suggestion to the Dev team for consideration and leave this thread open in the meantime in case you'd like to discuss any of your ideas further.

As always, we appreciate your input!

Archived