Making untradeable to tradeable

Pokerpg

Why are some cards untradeable? How can I make these untradeable to be tradeable? For example, I have 8 copies of the same card and I want at least 4 of those to be tradeable.

They're untradable because they are being used in one or more of your decks. Take those cards out said decks and they should become tradable.

They're untradable because they are being used in one or more of your decks. Take those cards out said decks and they should become tradable.

No, they're not tradeable because you got those cards from one of the freebie Basic Decks (Yellow, Green, Blue, Red). You cannot ever trade them. I believe they do this to protect from multiple account fraud so you can't transfer the free cards over from one account to another.

Greetings!

The cards in the Basic Yellow Deck will remain untradable. If you did trade them away, you might not have enough cards to have a full deck and wouldn't be able to play! D:

Hope that answers your question!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

Greetings!

The cards in the Basic Yellow Deck will remain untradable. If you did trade them away, you might not have enough cards to have a full deck and wouldn't be able to play! D:

Hope that answers your question!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

No, that answer doesn't help at all. I believe Sharkfrog is right though.

• 1 month later...

hay some one dose want some of my card that are untradable and it is a real good trade he is will to trade one of his rarest cards for it and if i make the trade i will still have ehough cards to make 5 more deck. so is there any way i can get this card to be tradeable!

Archived