[GENERAL] Installation - Cache Data Reloading

sagz

Hello Mods,

From 2 days before when ever i try to login in to the game, all the cards data in cache are re-downloading. I tried re-installing the game twice and also restarted my pc but still no use, pls help me, thnx...

I am also encountering the same bug from last 4-5 days , everytime i start the game my cache data immediately drops from 7 GB to 100-200 MB and i am forced to download the cache data again . There is some kind of bug in the game imo . I have reinstalled my game more than twice and i also checked for the same on my other laptop , same is happening on my other lapi as well . 

I can confirm this because whenever i start the game i open this folder location :- C:\Users\quasardeadly\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\Webplayer\Cache and click on properties to check the cache size . 

I have also stored my all cache data in my other partition of my hard drive as well so whenever i lose my cache data i copy all over again to save my internet data.

Oh thnx buddy i thought it was a problem that is encountered by me only thnx for posting, then we can say that it a game bug...

It is certainly a game bug sagz which i think most players have not noticed yet . If you have your old cache data stored somewhere then i have a small suggestion for you.

Whenever you are in game just remain at the homescreen , minimize the game and copy your stored cache data in here :- C:\Users\sagz\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\Webplayer\Cache but do not overwrite any new downloaded cache data . It is working for me well , my all card images are up because of this method . 

And if you think that there are some new card images uploaded in game then follow this method :-

• Copy your all stored cache data into C:\Users\sagz\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\Webplayer\Cache then go to in-game settings and click download all cache button .
  • When the download is 100% complete then copy all the folders within C:\Users\sagz\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\Webplayer\Cache and paste it into the stored cache directory but do not overwrite any old cache data . Now you have new card images cache in your old cache .
  • Now if you again feel that game is troubling you with cache then follow step-1 in order to prevent it and then enjoy :) .

I know it will take about 4-5 minutes to copy the cache but this is the best way which is working for me :) .

It is certainly a game bug sagz which i think most players have not noticed yet . If you have your old cache data stored somewhere then i have a small suggestion for you.

Whenever you are in game just remain at the homescreen , minimize the game and copy your stored cache data in here :- C:\Users\sagz\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\Webplayer\Cache but do not overwrite any new downloaded cache data . It is working for me well , my all card images are up because of this method . 

And if you think that there are some new card images uploaded in game then follow this method :-

• Copy your all stored cache data into C:\Users\sagz\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\Webplayer\Cache then go to in-game settings and click download all cache button .
  • When the download is 100% complete then copy all the folders within C:\Users\sagz\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\Webplayer\Cache and paste it into the stored cache directory but do not overwrite any old cache data . Now you have new card images cache in your old cache .
  • Now if you again feel that game is troubling you with cache then follow step-1 in order to prevent it and then enjoy :) .

I know it will take about 4-5 minutes to copy the cache but this is the best way which is working for me :) .

Yup im doing this all the time, but they should resolve this problem according to me, otherwise we should always paste the data in cache folder whenever we login, thnx...

Yup im doing this all the time, but they should resolve this problem according to me, otherwise we should always paste the data in cache folder whenever we login, thnx...

Certainly sagz this bug needs a urgent attention because it will lead to heavy data consumption if left unnoticed . My current cache data falls from 7 GB to 5 GB once the loading assets bar appears . I hope my dev_team and moderation team will solve it asap :) 

Archived