Anti-EX Help

RealKingJay

Getting sick of these decks that just use a bunch of EX cards literally and nothing else. I know cards like Safeguard Sigilyph and Suicune are great counters but how can I get them? I don't see any of the pack they're in available at the moment. Must I trade to get them now? 

I have to completly disagree with you in your statement that ex cards are overpowered. EX cards give two prizes, and are easily beatable. Any good, solid deck easily knocks them out. If your deck is having trouble with ex cards, you might want to work on consistency a bit, as you should be able to deal with ex cards easily if your decks consistent. However, Safeguarders are rotating out, but you can use beauifly, regice and pyroar if you really need too.

I never stated that they were overpowered, I said they were annoying. I beat decks that have a ton of EX cards everywhere but it's a pain to deal with and these cards would easily get around that. Having a safeguard Sigilyph from my experience could almost single-handedly beat a lot of decks running around in the versus ladder with ease. 

What do you mean by "Safeguarders are rotating out"? 

Archived